Covid Vaccine Aftermath

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Actress Succumbs to Assisted Suicide Following Covid-19 Booster Injuries​

Katarina Pavelek, a Slovakian actress known for her work on Fox Sports Live (2013), The Mindy Project (2012), and Marry Me (2014), died earlier this month in Liestal, Switzerland following an assisted suicide.
The model and actress had received her Covid-19 booster shot a year ago, which she believed would enhance her immune system.
Tragically, Pavelek experienced significant health deterioration thereafter, according to Evie Magazine.
Pavelek expressed her belief that the booster jab she had received had been the catalyst for her deteriorating health.
IMG_1269.jpeg
“The booster jab I received over year ago destroyed my health, my body and my life completely. There is no other way to end my suffering other than the decision I made,” she concluded.

Thebrownblob

Katarina Pavelek, a Slovakian actress known for her work on Fox Sports Live (2013), The Mindy Project (2012), and Marry Me (2014), died earlier this month in Liestal, Switzerland following an assisted suicide.
The model and actress had received her Covid-19 booster shot a year ago, which she believed would enhance her immune system.
Tragically, Pavelek experienced significant health deterioration thereafter, according to Evie Magazine.
Pavelek expressed her belief that the booster jab she had received had been the catalyst for her deteriorating health.
View attachment 435782“The booster jab I received over year ago destroyed my health, my body and my life completely. There is no other way to end my suffering other than the decision I made,” she concluded.
Sad

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

View attachment 435782“The booster jab I received over year ago destroyed my health, my body and my life completely. There is no other way to end my suffering other than the decision I made,” she concluded.
Whole lot of information left out, especially the illness she was battling? Wonder why?