Covid Vaccine Aftermath

oldngray

nowhere special
It's enheartening to know I have followers and maybe a stalker !
youre-music.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Has there been another release of the boosters ?
Just this week , I have seen more people out & about wearing masks then I saw all winter.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Has there been another release of the boosters ?
Just this week , I have seen more people out & about wearing masks then I saw all winter.
These lefty Democrats-Hamas supporting protesters love wearing the face masks for some reason. Same crowd that was for forced vaccinations.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Nothing wrong with having a possibly sketchy vaccine as long as they don't force people to take it.

The problem is that they came up with a fake vax and for the first time in history you took the vax to protect the people that didn’t take it and it only worked for the people that took it if the people that didn’t take it took it. They knew if people bought the lie then the peer pressure would be on people to take it. And to think people fell for this 💩.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
The problem is that they came up with a fake vax and for the first time in history the vax protected the people that didn’t take it and only worked for the people that took it if the people that didn’t take it took it. They knew if people bought the lie then the peer pressure would be on people to take it. And to think people fell for this 💩.
Worst part was probably how they silenced any criticism of the "vaccine".