Covid vaccine.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Prove this please.
I’m sure you know that you can’t sue a vaccine manufacturer it is a law President Regan signed. That right there is why I wouldn’t use a product that a manufacturer has no liability for. If they don’t trust their product why should I?
01A73B0A-D6F2-494C-B929-936D15D9DA8D.png

542thruNthru

TWO doctors? That’s an overwhelming amount of pressure to have not one but TWO doctors say that! I mean, why isn’t this on every TV in the world RIGHT now??? Hurry! Call ABC and FOX and let them know that TWO doctors said this!
I know 4 out of 5 dentist that don't know each other that recommend Colgate!

Off the leash

I said right from day one when they refused to talk about hydroxy chloroquine that it was about money. Hydroxy cost about 10cents a pill. The vaccine company is getting 30 dollars a pop times 100 million. Do the math

trickpony1

TWO doctors? That’s an overwhelming amount of pressure to have not one but TWO doctors say that! I mean, why isn’t this on every TV in the world RIGHT now??? Hurry! Call ABC and FOX and let them know that TWO doctors said this!
Really?
Most doctors will go with whatever narrative the CDC is pimping at the moment.
To do otherwise could risk their career.

I guess I owe you an apology. I thought you were more awake than this.
How many doctors do you know that have said, "don't get that shot"?

I'll wait......

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Really?
Most doctors will go with whatever narrative the CDC is pimping at the moment.
To do otherwise could risk their career.

I guess I owe you an apology. I thought you were more awake than this.
How many doctors do you know that have said, "don't get that shot"?

I'll wait......
None! You’re the only American that knows two I guess. Listen, you were anti vax before Covid vaccines and I’m not gonna argue anymore. You do you, but let others do they.