Crooks Where Suits

Braveheart

Hey guys whats up? its been a while since you heard from me for a couple of reasons which I wont get into here. I figured I would share a story with you. Some of you may remember I was waiting for a couple of grievances to be heard. And I know some of you didnt like my oppinions toward some members of management. Well I would like to share a little story with you maybe open your eyes a little, When the hearing finally came it was delayed for a long time.( They were trying to come up with something on me). Which they werent able to do! So what was their next step LIE! One of the cardnial sins here at UPS. They decided to make up a story about me harrassing other employees (since i filed a article 37) They accused me of being violent toward employees but yet didnt fire, me go figure another cardinal sin. Yet im still working here and have never had a writeup! What really killed me was morals maybe some of the higher up people have lost them on their way to the top. And thats pretty scary people with that much power over other people have to resort to lies and scare tactics because they dont like an employee. Let me explain when I say they, "a group of corportate thugs" for its not all my managers I get along with others great, but its the ones that hold the power. Just something for some of you to think about. Its me today you tomorrow kinda thing
They have tried to do the same thing to me with the you are harassing other drivers and or implied I was threatening this one or that one. All lies.

One driver they said I was harassing ended up thanking me over and over when I got her job back and them to back off. Then she ended up helping me file against another one of their managers who ended up losing out on some promotions/raises/ bonuses and so forth. Their plan to turn her against me failed miserably.

Another driver they turned to the dark side against me got fired and yet needed my help to get job back. Sorry no back pay but deserved the firing to be honest. Then got suspended for another 3 days after that for other screw up. So in return for lies about me this drivers new buddies in management fired said driver once and suspended again after that. What goes aound comes around. Never befriend a wolf in sheeps clothing. Driver is a pain in their side and funny thing is no longer gets help from fellow drivers for two faced actions.

I can not tell you how many drivers have either spinelessly turned their back on fellow divers when we needed their help as witnesses or outright lied and said oh that never happened or I did not hear that. These same drivers in turn ended up in hot water and were the ones wondering why no one would help them out when they were fired or suspended.

What goes around comes around!!!

hyena

Hey guys whats up? its been a while since you heard from me for a couple of reasons which I wont get into here. I figured I would share a story with you. Some of you may remember I was waiting for a couple of grievances to be heard. And I know some of you didnt like my oppinions toward some members of management. Well I would like to share a little story with you maybe open your eyes a little, When the hearing finally came it was delayed for a long time.( They were trying to come up with something on me). Which they werent able to do! So what was their next step LIE! One of the cardnial sins here at UPS. They decided to make up a story about me harrassing other employees (since i filed a article 37) They accused me of being violent toward employees but yet didnt fire, me go figure another cardinal sin. Yet im still working here and have never had a writeup! What really killed me was morals maybe some of the higher up people have lost them on their way to the top. And thats pretty scary people with that much power over other people have to resort to lies and scare tactics because they dont like an employee. Let me explain when I say they, "a group of corportate thugs" for its not all my managers I get along with others great, but its the ones that hold the power. Just something for some of you to think about. Its me today you tomorrow kinda thing
Heres another update! The supervisor that started all this crap got fired!! And for what you all ask... oh, say it aint so, FRAUD!!
Yep, again, ill be here for the next 30 years you wont. Normally I wouldnt be so excited for someone to lose their job. but when this sup made a bad name for me.(Turning people against me from fellow employees, to drivers to center manager's, to division manager and however else far up, I cant help but feel good) For all the newbies to UPS just remember everyone gets theirs. So when they screw you just hang in there cause they will get caught up in their lies and deceit eventually!

thelus

Package Car Whipping Boy
Not all management are crooks and you cant blame UPS for being mean ether. They give a great equal opportunity to people. I mean seriously they do they seem to hire the most people with **** for upper management.

Last edited by a moderator:

bbsam

Staff member
Unfortunately, spell checks don't check for contextual or grmmatical errors. His message came through despite the "errors" and you came off as a nit picking person with nothing better to do than criticize others for trivial mistakes.
Jeez, that's about half of Sattellite Driver's posts around here. And you spelled "gramamtical" wrong.:happy-very: Spell check would have caught that one.

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
Heres another update! The supervisor that started all this crap got fired!! And for what you all ask... oh, say it aint so, FRAUD!!
Yep, again, ill be here for the next 30 years you wont. Normally I wouldnt be so excited for someone to lose their job. but when this sup made a bad name for me.(Turning people against me from fellow employees, to drivers to center manager's, to division manager and however else far up, I cant help but feel good) For all the newbies to UPS just remember everyone gets theirs. So when they screw you just hang in there cause they will get caught up in their lies and deceit eventually!

As one supervisor once told me, "we only have to win once", well it looks like it can work both ways. Glad everything is working out for you and one less Pr!@# to worry about. :happy2:

hyena

Yea I wish they would have some of that one stuff , (My center manager talks about it while hes lying through his teeth), Ah yea its called INTEGRITY. Something tells me I wont be getting an apology for all the bs they put me through. And I sure as hell aint going to hold my breath!

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I KNOW I get paid way too much for what I do (that doesn't mean we don't deserve it).

I've read the contract cover to cover (got to read something on the can). I love my job, and get along with the majority of my management team. Even though some of them are jackasses who do nothing but torment others. I don't give them the opportunity (Learned how the hard way).

When I get laid off I still whistle on my way to my split shifts because the union made sure I get to keep working.

I have a loving wife, some great (although hyper) kids, and I get to wake up every morning in my own house that I own because of the company.

I've stumpped for the Union in places that don't have any representation so I will take the good parts of the Union with the bad (I believe there are far more good parts than bad).

And I will ALWAYS tell a steward he is an jackass to his face. Too many of them are in it with grudges; not enough of them are truly looking out for us and the contract.

The only gurantee in my job is that the day will end. As long as I follow my methods, work as directed, and follow my delivery procedures all else in irrelevant.

I just reread this post and noticed how rambling and disjointed it is. In my defense I would like to say that I worked our preload this morning and have not yet had my nap. My apologies.

Last edited:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The bottom line is the only person you can trust in this company is yourself. Sort of like a fight-or-flight response, instead of trying to resolve an issue like normal people in the workplace, they bring others into it and try to get as much sympathy and "backing" as possible to take sides. It goes for management and hourlies. Tear down others and make themselves look and feel good. The selfishness is always alive and well, in the forefront, at UPS.

I do not trust any management or hourlies; too many lie cheat steal and two-face.

hyena

The bottom line is the only person you can trust in this company is yourself. Sort of like a fight-or-flight response, instead of trying to resolve an issue like normal people in the workplace, they bring others into it and try to get as much sympathy and "backing" as possible to take sides. It goes for management and hourlies. Tear down others and make themselves look and feel good. The selfishness is always alive and well, in the forefront, at UPS.

I do not trust any management or hourlies; too many lie cheat steal and two-face.
You hit the nail on the head. When I first started with UPS I was naive, I thought everyone worked as a team and that hard work payed off. uh yea right, my hard work did nothing but give some freshly promoted supervisor and another freshly promoted center manager to have a hard on for me. Everyone seemed to get along and when I finally realized all the stuff they were doing behind closed doors it was to late. My point, deffinitly alot of two faced managers and employees. The managers got alot of hourlys to jump on the bandwagon in promises of quicker full time oppertunities. So I have to say wheirs your leader now boys!
I wish some of these bigger bosses would actually look down and watch some of these cms to see how theyre actually screwing the company all in the name of favortism. All right well enough of my rambling for now. I have stuff to do. Like get ready to go to a job that I still have! A message to hire up managers dont judge a book by its cover get to know both sides. If that were the case Id have a full time job right now and not a part time one and id be making our company even more money!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
You hit the nail on the head. When I first started with UPS I was naive, I thought everyone worked as a team and that hard work payed off. uh yea right, my hard work did nothing but give some freshly promoted supervisor and another freshly promoted center manager to have a hard on for me. Everyone seemed to get along and when I finally realized all the stuff they were doing behind closed doors it was to late. My point, deffinitly alot of two faced managers and employees. The managers got alot of hourlys to jump on the bandwagon in promises of quicker full time oppertunities. So I have to say wheirs your leader now boys!
I wish some of these bigger bosses would actually look down and watch some of these cms to see how theyre actually screwing the company all in the name of favortism. All right well enough of my rambling for now. I have stuff to do. Like get ready to go to a job that I still have! A message to hire up managers dont judge a book by its cover get to know both sides. If that were the case Id have a full time job right now and not a part time one and id be making our company even more money!

Yeah I agree with alot of this. One thing, as you know but worth pointing out, the higher-ups do not care how the center manager and FT sups make their numbers. So there is no real accountability on any "real" levels, only manufactured statistics. They could be kicking cats or lightning American flags on fire, just make that number...

tieguy

Banned
Yea I wish they would have some of that one stuff , (My center manager talks about it while hes lying through his teeth), Ah yea its called INTEGRITY. Something tells me I wont be getting an apology for all the bs they put me through. And I sure as hell aint going to hold my breath!

you should find and read the shame , shame thread. In it you'll see teamsters violate integrity in ways management never dreamed of.:wink2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Good decision but if you change your mind, Cheryl can change your name to bluehyena.

hyena

It would seem fair to bash a management basher for his spelling stupidity?

Stupid? sorry your brother went down, seems to me he was the stupid one. Got something on your concioncse. (here ill say it for you i misspelled that too.) Are you the next in line to stand in the unemployent line