CUBAN IMMIGRANT UPS DRIVER OPENS FIRST PAYCHECK.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Yep, exactly what I thought. Another answer with a question. No real answers. Just disdain for all.
I don't say this flippantly. If Biden takes action with Option A then the next president will likely come along and take Option B. It's all insanity. The law is too unclear, the executive actions won't stick. We need Congress to just make a plan and stick to it.

Steamer

I don't say this flippantly. If Biden takes action with Option A then the next president will likely come along and take Option B. It's all insanity. The law is too unclear, the executive actions won't stick. We need Congress to just make a plan and stick to it.
Still no clear answer for what "you" would like to do to stop the invasion? All of South America, Central America, the Island nations were all taken over and the inhabitants slaughtered and raped. Now North America is being invaded. There is no end to human "migration" for power and greed. It will all be ruined in the end to look like the rest. I myself would suggest forced human contraception in the water or something. People are still having a dozen kids. A war of attrition by numbers. I think it may be too late. The only other options are walls. The USA is already to most diverse on Earth. That's not the problem. The problem is too much of a good thing will ruin the rest.

Last edited:

Next Day Error

X - Other
Still no clear answer for what "you" would like to do to stop the invasion? All of South America, Central America, the Island nations were all taken over and the inhabitants slaughtered and raped. Now North America is being invaded. There is no end to human "migration" for power and greed. It will all be ruined in the end to look like the rest. I myself would suggest forced human contraception in the water or something. People are still having a dozen kids. A war of attrition by numbers. I think it may be too late. The only other options are walls. The USA is already to most diverse on Earth. That's not the problem. The problem is too much of a good thing will ruin the rest.
My goodness. What a take.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
I myself would suggest forced human contraception in the water or something.
dude what in the hell are you talking about? I don’t believe you’re about that life. As the kids say.

That would never happen.
Your “compassionate extermination plan” (if I may) resembles a nazi like tactic. It will have immediate consequential lawsuits and criminal actions following such action(s). regardless of their citizenship, You cant poison people.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
dude what in the hell are you talking about? I don’t believe you’re about that life. As the kids say.

That would never happen.
Your “compassionate extermination plan” (if I may) resembles a nazi like tactic. It will have immediate consequential lawsuits and criminal actions following such action(s). regardless of their citizenship, You cant poison people.
You take yourself very seriously.