Driver exposes his paycheck

JL 0513

Electronic cars have trouble charging in cold weather, a battery replacement can cost up to 20 grand

Thank you
As soon as someone says "electronic cars" it's a dead giveaway they know nothing about EVs. ICE vehicles are just as much an electronic car as an electric car.

Very cold temperatures slow charging speeds, they don't "have trouble charging".

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
As soon as someone says "electronic cars" it's a dead giveaway they know nothing about EVs. ICE vehicles are just as much an electronic car as an electric car.

Very cold temperatures slow charging speeds, they don't "have trouble charging".
That computer chip shortage shut down production of a lot of those ICE vehicles.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It’s not special it’s a good solid union wage that you can build a life on year after year. Tell that to all the management people freaking out right now about what’s coming in the next 30 days.
I predict it’s going to be a bloodbath for those that were stupid enough to go into Management. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of people

Thebrownblob

I predict it’s going to be a bloodbath for those that were stupid enough to go into Management. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of people
Strangely enough, many of them are predicting it now too, lots of them already applying at other jobs and quitting. Getting ahead of the sword I suppose.

Zowert

I found out about this from one of my customers. He said, “Hey did you hear about the UPS guy that’s TikTok famous?” I said no I don’t have TikTok. Did he save someone’s life or something? “No, no. He was showing off his paycheck.” Oh… Great.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Business agents slightly over 100 K I guess that’s making bank to you. I call it barely getting people interested in taking a job where your phone puts you pretty much on-call at all times.

The bylaws in my Local.... state.... that if you take the car allowance, you are on-call 24-7.

Although I’m not aware of contracts, supplements and riders dictating officers, and business agents pay at a local, usually it’s set by the bylaws of the local, and voted on by the executive board.

The Local Union's bylaws dictate that the Principal Officer and the E-board make those decisions.

Great.... another 3% raise this year.