Cut back plan today

Cementups

Box Monkey
Anybody throw out the anchor today like I did?

Never. That's not the way I was raised. You're hired to do a job, then you do your job.

We were just talking about that this morning. We have guys that you can't tell they are going to get help because they will lay down a little and then screw the guy later that is coming to help them out. I never expect help but when I get it I am more than grateful.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Can't believe someone would actually say this and be proud of it. I'm not saying everybody should be breaking their neck. But my goodness, at least try to do the job to the best of your ability.

We had one guy today who dragged tail. 7 hour dispatch, did it in 11. Actually one of the routes in our building with a half decent time study too. Guy could have bonused and been home by 430 if he gave half a crap.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Anybody throw out the anchor today like I did?
images

No need to anchor. Just ran her aground to scrape the barnacles off.

SaladTosser

Kill me now
I'm low seniority and was called out to help another driver. I take his stops, finish and clock out. As I'm walking out to the parking lot I see the same driver I get called to help out. What a lovely day.

Can't believe someone would actually say this and be proud of it. I'm not saying everybody should be breaking their neck. But my goodness, at least try to do the job to the best of your ability.

We had one guy today who dragged tail. 7 hour dispatch, did it in 11. Actually one of the routes in our building with a half decent time study too. Guy could have bonused and been home by 430 if he gave half a crap.

My planned day was 10.05. I came in at 10.55. .3 of that was am time.

Have you ever delivered a rt frigid?
I'm tired of doing my rt and a 1/3 of someone else's. There fore the "anchor" will be out everyday. So if you have a problem with that then your typical mngnt

Perfect example of why the anchor is out. 2 Monday's ago I broke down for an hr and a half. Didn't receive help. Didn't expect any. But this Tuesday I'm summonsed to help this same route I broke down on. Sup says I can't have all those pick up pcs come back that late. But it's ok for me to come back that late though. Anchor away!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Screw bonus. He made a lot more with the OT.