The Cuts Are Coming

UPSmechanicinblue

Did you know there was a pandemic not to long ago?
Do you think that had any effect on volume?
View attachment 477668
yes I know that, I have stated in other posts about no stimy checks for people and business, house and rent forbearance, record low rates etc etc, now we are going to go lower than pre covid levels, we are running into what occurred in 2008 with excess debt(even bigger bubble). record credit card, cars, houses debt, combined with inflation of energy, insurance, food etc. If you feel we are just going to be at normal pre covid levels just wait and see.

yes I know that, I have stated in other posts about no stimy checks for people and business, house and rent forbearance, record low rates etc etc, now we are going to go lower than pre covid levels, we are running into what occurred in 2008 with excess debt(even bigger bubble). record credit card, cars, houses debt, combined with inflation of energy, insurance, food etc. If you feel we are just going to be at normal pre covid levels just wait and see.

UPSmechanicinblue

with all this, cars and homes also, most are way over spent. Amazon also took off last few years, we will see centers closed that where opened after 2008 recession was over now that we are returning to normal, unless we get some stimy checks etc

Family

We can only control our personal behavior. Don't feel sorry for the buy now pay later lemmings. Look for opportunities.

PT Car Washer

Those deliveries never come to our network. Usually a store contracts them to deliver something locally. They pick it up from the store and take it to the customer. The same day.
I have picked up a NDA going to another part of the metro and asked if I could drop it off on the way back to the building. No because then it would show up as a service failure.

pkgdriver

IMG_3460.gif

Jersey brown

Many reasons but this is one:

The Atlanta Federal Reserve's estimate of U.S. economic growth in the first quarter, known as GDPNow, was reduced to 2.9% from 3.4% after a big drop in retail sales in January.

Retail sales fell a sharp 0.8% last month, and sales in the prior two months were also revised a bit lower. Lower consumer spending weighs on GDP.

Still, a 2.9% annual rate of growth would be pretty strong. The economy's top sustainable speed of growth is generally seen around a much lower 1.8%.
You sound like your a math wiz yakoff