Cuts deeper than promised!

Next Day Err

The only problem with my strategy is that the Fed will probably cut their short-term interest rates over the next year and a half. Or who knows? Nobody knows what will happen.

I have a coworker who told me he sold all of his shares when Biden was elected. BIG MISTAKE. I'll have to ask him if he bought back in.

Over70irregs

The only problem with my strategy is that the Fed will probably cut their short-term interest rates over the next year and a half. Or who knows? Nobody knows what will happen.

I have a coworker who told me he sold all of his shares when Biden was elected. BIG MISTAKE. I'll have to ask him if he bought back in.
🤔

Go look at the 2 to 5 year treasuries they are paying over 4%

oldngray

nowhere special
Supervisors looking nervous around here , hahahahahhaah
✊🧔‍♂️
protect jobs.gif

sle

Cuts will be deeper than promised. Not just management cuts, but also routes eliminated and never to come back, buildings eliminated permanently. Every job loss is a loss to our company be it management, driver, preloaders. Everyone wants the same. A decent family life and to achieve something. What’s happening to the company!?! Hundreds left last week across the globe. Same will keep happening at ALL levels.
It's a disaster. Not to mention workplace bullying, intimidation and harassment.

Drink Craft Beer

I’d sooner work 4 9s for 38 hours straight pay and manage my expenses a little more carefully.

I’m not waiting until I’m old to live life.
There’s a healthy balance.
I worked a job years ago (it ran 24-7) that ran a very limited weekend shift. The one specific job was 2 dudes who worked noon to midnight and another 2 worked midnight to noon. Got paid time and half for Sat. and double for Sunday which = out to like 38hrs of straight pay. It was the only 2 days they worked. Can't remember if they had other gigs besides that job.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

My brother-in-law owns a drywall company. He told me if Biden won the last election he was going to sell the business because the economy would tank. He has been busy as :censored2: the last 3 years.