Darwin Awards

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This may not apply.

New details have been released in the bizarre incident that took place in the Rio de Janeiro neighborhood of Bangu on Tuesday when Erika de Souza, 42, pushed the corpse of Roberto Braga, 68, to a teller's desk and tried to take out 17,000 reais (about $3,200).
One of the bank workers then told de Souza, 'I don't think this is legal. He doesn't look well. He's very pale.'
'He's like that,' she replied and told her dead uncle, 'If you're not well, I can take you to hospital. Do you want to go back to hospital again?'
Employees at the bank branch became concerned with de Souza's actions while she tried to get a lifeless Braga to sign a document and called the police, who arrested her on the scene.
'It is not possible to say the exact moment of death,' Rio de Janeiro Civil Police chief Fábio Souza said. 'It was found by Samu (Mobile Emergency Attendance Service) that there was (livor mortis).
This only happens from the moment of death, but is only noticeable around two hours after death.'

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
We have another winner of the play stupid games category.
"He asked for a gun fight and we gave him a gun fight. And he'll never be in another gun fight again because he's dead, like he asked for," Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said.

rod

Retired 22 years
We have another winner of the play stupid games category.
"He asked for a gun fight and we gave him a gun fight. And he'll never be in another gun fight again because he's dead, like he asked for," Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said.
Yeah for the good guys.