Dear Mom...I love you....

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Hug your Mom, even if she drives you crazy, take it from the people who don't have her any longer !! Happy Mother's day to all the ladies on the B.C !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
chocolate covered strawberries aren't that expensive, but ever so satisfying.....4 for her...that's all. No one else gets any!!

ibleedbrown

how was ur day, are u getting the hang of the route? i found out my route and have been driving around it w a manifest the last 2 days. printed out a detailed map and i will be trying to figure it out over the weekend. luckily its a grid system which makes it a little easier just have to try and remember the order of the streets, the one ways and the cut offs, sound easy enough? easier said than done lol!!!!!

BrownArmy

I actually volunteered to work...

It's such easy money, and I know every town our center delivers to...

Sup said it would be 9-12...

LOL, if it's like last year, or that Valentine's Day, or that other day they said I'd be done at 12,

I'll be working till 1700.

Like I said, easy money.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Mommie_Dearest.jpg
Mommie_Dearest.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Love mine and miss her every day. I sent a lady who adopted me unofficially on rt some sharis berries. She moved to AZ. I miss her too.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Ordered 2 6packs of gourmet cupcakes from Wicked Good Cupcakes near Boston
https://www.wickedgoodcupcakes.com/

Saw them on Shark Tank - They put 2 cupcakes together with gourmet ingredients and it comes in a mason jar
All different flavor of cake

Figured my mom and girlfriend's mother would love them.

Got my email that the tracking information was transmitted
Looked Friday morning, afternoon, night. No updates on where the packages were

Got an email this afternoon that they didn't ship them out of the bakery and I will be getting a refund :dissapointed:

Hope they like Miller High Life with their steaks !!! lol