Debate 3

brett636

I still can't believe Hillary gave up top secret nuclear response time information on national television. Although I suppose that is par for the course for her...

Sportello

I still can't believe Hillary gave up top secret nuclear response time information on national television. Although I suppose that is par for the course for her...
I can't believe it either! What an idiot!

Did Hillary Clinton Leak a Classified 'Four-Minute' Nuclear Response Window?
Will she shoot down the plane? Won't she shoot down the plane? We'll never know!
Will he put boots on the ground? Will he reduce SS & Medicare benefits? Can he be trusted on any matter?

Stay tuned.

Trump had a good 89 out of 90 mins.
At the hotel? Because it sure wasn't at the debate.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hillary stated that she wants to keep kids away from dangerous guns, but also stated that she believed in Planned Parenthood.
I'm confused which is which ?
Does she plan on protecting the children or not ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hillary stated that she wants to keep kids away from dangerous guns, but also stated that she believed in Planned Parenthood.
I'm confused which is which ?
Does she plan on protecting the children or not ?
Killing is OK if it's the right circumstances.........babies, yes.....convicted killers, no.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wrong.
lulz
Confirmation bias?
I just like the way Trump interrupts with "WRONG" every time he hears something he doesn't like. I genuinely find it funny and enjoy laughing at this whole mess.

As for confirmation bias, I think you hit the nail on the head. I don't think either one of them did anything to change anyone's mind, they gave their supporters exactly what the wanted to hear. Or maybe that's just my own confirmation bias since I wasn't going to vote for either one of them in the first place? Hmmm....