Delivered by 7pm?

Idk if it's just the usps guy that delivers in the neighborhood that I'm in but this dude literally pulls nose first into their driveway. Creeps out of his truck at the pace of a turtle then drops the package in the middle of the driveway against the garage. All I think to myself is "wow what a service provider" hope the customers don't think I'm the one doing it

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Idk if it's just the usps guy that delivers in the neighborhood that I'm in but this dude literally pulls nose first into their driveway. Creeps out of his truck at the pace of a turtle then drops the package in the middle of the driveway against the garage. All I think to myself is "wow what a service provider" hope the customers don't think I'm the one doing it
Probably do. Most of them don't know their ass from UPS from USPS from Fedex. I've had an apartment manager buzz someone for me once and when they answered they said "Fedex is here for you". I've also had someone tell me "Yeah, most of the time when we get UPS it come USPS".

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I have heard it is 30%
5% if you show an ID at a UPS Store, 8% online using ground and 16% off air and international.
UPS Shipping Discount.jpg