Democrats dumping raw human waste

over9five

Staff member
On the news today, the DNC called it an honest mistake.
Really? They just didnt know you're not allowed to dump 200 gallons of raw sewage into the street??

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
That bus was visiting an early polling location in clear violation of election laws. Of course nothing will be done about it, some people are above the law so it seems.

rod

Retired 22 years
Has anyone heard what is going to happen about this or is just saying "it was an honest mistake" good enough? The average Joe Schmuck would be facing BIG time fines.

oldngray

nowhere special
Has anyone heard what is going to happen about this or is just saying "it was an honest mistake" good enough? The average Joe Schmuck would be facing BIG time fines.

They used a hose to dump it in a storm drain. It was no accident.

I really doubt anything will be done about it.

rod

Retired 22 years
They used a hose to dump it in a storm drain. It was no accident.

I really doubt anything will be done about it.

The way I understand it they are saying they didn't know it was illegal. From the video I saw it appears they didn't even use a hose--they just pulled the discharge lever and let it fly. The mess was spread out about 20 feet wide in front of the sewer drain. Toilet paper all over the place. What a bunch of idiots.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol. Laws do not apply to these elites.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The illegal dumping took place beside the Gwinnett County Board of Registrations and Elections Office, where early voting in the presidential election was taking place.

A HAZMAT crew reportedly had to be called in to clean up the mess.
The DNC is now saying it was a Democratic National Committee bus, not a Hillary Clinton campaign bus. However, the bus has Hillary’s photo on the side.

A DNC spokesperson issued a statement Tuesday evening saying:

“This was an unacceptable mistake and we apologize to the Lawrenceville community for any harm that was caused. We are taking corrective action with the charter bus company to prevent this from ever happening again and contacting local officials to determine the best course of action.”

Sportello

I'm sure that some/most of you are aware that some storm drains carry the waste from your house, and it is not illegal to dump in those.

At any rate it was a charter bus driven by an employee o the charter company.

It seems like all the opposition comes up with are nothingburgers.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm sure that some/most of you are aware that some storm drains carry the waste from your house, and it is not illegal to dump in those.

Its illegal to dump sewage in storm drains in the Atlanta area where this happened, we finally got indoor plumbing!