Des Moines and Davenport Twilight working 2/2/2015

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by sherman22, Feb 1, 2015.

1. sherman22

sherman22 New Member

Is Des Moines and Davenport Twilight working tonight, just trying to figure out if I get a snow day or not.

2. midwest brown

midwest brown Member

Why would they not

3. OLDMAN3

OLDMAN3 Guest

I think CACH got over a foot didn't they? (Blizzard in Chicago)
    If you work it will be a mess.

4. raceanoncr

raceanoncr Well-Known Member

Check your newspaper in the morning.

5. Call your sup.

6. sherman22

sherman22 New Member

I know I'll get a phone call or txt from the Center Manager, us Drivers are always the last to know, was just trying to get a early warning. As Steward I'm kind of hoping for a snow day for a new driver going for his 30 in 90.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  7. sherman22

sherman22 New Member

Yeah, my sup/center manager is a last minute kind of guy.

8. OLDMAN3

OLDMAN3 Guest

Wow, you are a driver Stewart? I call BS.

9. sherman22

sherman22 New Member

Why BS? It's a small center. Last 2 steward before me were drivers.

10. sherman22

sherman22 New Member

BTW, :censored2:, great way to stay united. I'm 1/2 drunk and spelled a word wrong so you are are going to call bull:censored2: on me instead of standing united?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  11. OLDMAN3

OLDMAN3 Guest

Delete,,,
    Newbees usually type Stewart. Usually stewards know what their position is called. D is not next to T on the keyboard.

12. sherman22

sherman22 New Member

Delete what?

13. OLDMAN3

OLDMAN3 Guest

You posted before my post came up. So I deleted my comment. If it is a simple mis-typing on your part I withdraw my BS (which could be painful).

14. sherman22

sherman22 New Member

I'm a little drunk and yes. I've been steward since 1/1/2015 and the to me I still find the word weird. I didn't know it was a crucifiable offense.

15. OLDMAN3

OLDMAN3 Guest

Its all good bro. My bad. Too many part time sups on here claiming to be hourly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. sherman22

sherman22 New Member

BTW, since 1/1/15, I've won 2 grievances and had 5 put on company hold at State Panel. I document everything and have made every effort to work with our Center Manager to help reduce the amount of grievances that we file in our small center. So I hope you excuse my drunk typing on a Super Bowl Sunday. I'm just trying to get a grasp on how much water I have to drink if I have to work tomorrow after a bizzard.

17. OLDMAN3

OLDMAN3 Guest

Don't go in if there is any beer still in you. Believe me, they will be doing everything they can to figure out who you are, and to kick you out.

18. sherman22

sherman22 New Member

I've already switched to water and I've got 9 hrs until start time. I'm just hoping for a day of fun with the kids cause school is already out for them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  19. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

Sherman, Sherman, Sherman!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. sherman22

sherman22 New Member

LMFAO