Did I do something wrong? No work

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
Not everybody thinks "Oh UPS!" when searching for jobs. When you put it on other sites you get more visibility and hopefully more applicants.
I see. I usually just go to the companies website period. I don't pay much attention to the job boards. Too much fake stuff gets posted there. I even saw the driver helper position advertised on one of these sites earlier this year in January.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Dude...you do realize UPS is involved in post- incarceration employment workshops in certain prisons in order to attract newly paroled individuals for Christmas seasonal help?

You wouldn't'' believe if but some of the seasonal people they hire does make you wonder.

Holydriver

I never understood how ups can hire a bunch of seasonal for peak and for the summer season by listing it on monster. com. Arent they suppose to put bids up before they hire outside help. How do they get around thiis.
ive wondered the same. i was hired from seasonal driver to full time driver too and often wondered how i jumped those that have been reg temps for so long

Moxie0234

Our center will offer the day off in seniority order. It's nice to get the day when my kids are off from school. It's considered a vlo day.