Did I get the job?

Hopefulnewbie

I applied for package handler on 10/2 and scheduled my initial interview on 10/13. Then the HR manager told me to come in for the tour/interview on 10/17. Which I did. So the supervisor asked me to come again this Monday to fill out some more forms. Does that mean I got the job?

Then when I came home after the tour, I checked my application page and the position changed from package handler to casual package driver. What's that mean? Thank you.

Brisket

IMG_5531.GIF

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Did the HR clown do that mirror thing where they put it under your nose? Did you fog it up? Congratulations, you are hired!

john chesney

I applied for package handler on 10/2 and scheduled my initial interview on 10/13. Then the HR manager told me to come in for the tour/interview on 10/17. Which I did. So the supervisor asked me to come again this Monday to fill out some more forms. Does that mean I got the job?

Then when I came home after the tour, I checked my application page and the position changed from package handler to casual package driver. What's that mean? Thank you.
You handled someone package so well you got a promotion. Congratulations!!!

RuthlessSupSlayer

It means you still have a chance so be casual while you home handling your package waiting for the email, call, text, smoke signal, pony Express, a singing telegram, over the HAM Radio, or someone come to your house while you have your package in your hand for the 7th time that day and still havent had lunch to say You start in 10 minutes.

Good luck with that.