Dilligaf doesn`t believe in poisonous cows.

P

pickup

There is the story of a Canadian bull whose anus and mouth were one and the same. And he believed that everything that came out of his mouth was a beneficial healing elixir for his fellow creatures. So he went all around Canada , to and fro, depositing what came out of his mouth/anus onto his fellow creatures, despite their protests. His fellow Canadians were too polite to tell him the real story but they did everything they could to avoid him.

Eventually he became ostracized and turned his sights towards greener pastures called America and crossed the border and continued what he thought was good and right: depositing this "elixir" upon what he deemed to be "strange creatures" who were in more need of his elixir than any of those before. However these strange American creatures were not as polite to the Canadian Bull as were his fellow Canadians and called his elixir what it truly is:

BULLSH=T!

True story!

P

pickup

Your point has been made many times over---it is time for you to mooove on.

I thought it was an improvement, no disrespect expressed towards the queen. But old habits die hard my friend, as you, yourself , noticed when you could not refrain from making fun of someone's english in his first post(Hardik? , I believe the newbie's name is).

Now that could have been a joke post , it could have been a false id by an established member, but you don't know that. If those two scenarios are the case, then give the new member a few more posts to prove it. Instead you make fun of him . So there you go again, making new members uncomfortable. Time to mOOOVE on from that.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I like Dillacow.

Dillacow stays.
Dillacow doesn't judge or preach.
Dillacow treats all with respect.
I couldn't agree more. :bigsmile2:

I have to say, I was a little incensed when Dillacow first appeared. But, after reading Dillacows posts I have to admit that I like Dillacow. Dillacows posts are informative and well thought out. Dillacow does have a knack for stating the obvious. :happy-very:

Last edited:

menotyou

bella amicizia
I couldn't agree more. :bigsmile2:

I have to say, I was a little incensed when Dillacow first appeared. But, after reading Dillacows posts I have to admit that I like Dillacow. Dillacows posts are informative and well thought out. Dillacow does have a knack for stating the obvious. :happy-very:
I know that incensed feeling. I about blew a gasket when I first saw younotme. I had just learned of some activities by a former member and assumed he had done it. It is extremely clever. As is Dillacow.

texan

Dillacow does no wrong.
religious-cow.jpg