Discharged for Article 50

Nimnim

The Nim
Are you sure? Is there any contract language preventing going down both roads at the same time (grievance and lawsuit)? Im curious, where in our contract would this be found?

It might not be explicitly stated in the contract, but for most things I'd wager if it got to a judge before going through grievance procedures they'd kick it back as you're under a contract with avenues present to handle it. Now things like assault and sexual harassment would possibly be accepted by a judge, but a "he said she said" over a package that wasn't delivered or stolen, that results in a termination would almost certainly be kicked back to the grievance procedure to run it's course.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Are you sure? Is there any contract language preventing going down both roads at the same time (grievance and lawsuit)? Im curious, where in our contract would this be found?
I know the NLRB requires you to exhaust the grievance proceed first. I think there is language in the DOJ that says so, as well. (The DOJ is another resource, as well as the NLRB)