Dishonesty, falsifying of records

UPSjedi41

IMG_5609.JPG

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Like i said, this is a open forum.....

Good way to let the public know behind the scenes info, all we need is a good reporter on this and put together a good story and make our company look bad...
Maybe if they weren't doing things that would make them look bad in the first place..... Just a thought.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Its a good idea to have a smart phone and take pictures of certain questionable things that pop up on a DIAD screen. "WAD" for Work As Directed in remarks column and supervisor's initials that sent it. Don't ever sign another person's name.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Its a good idea to have a smart phone and take pictures of certain questionable things that pop up on a DIAD screen. "WAD" for Work As Directed in remarks column and supervisor's initials that sent it. Don't ever sign another person's name.

Do you also think it a good idea to post those pictures online?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
But this is a case where you don't have to work as directed.

Future

Victory Ride
Hey Browncafe how are we?
Was curious how many of you have been told to be dishonest with misloads, normal stops or to sign for a package by management? I personally have been told to sheet misloads as NI1, NSN, CLD, and even damaged. Ive also been told to sign for a package. I'm just curious to all my fellow drivers experience regarding my topic. Okay....Go!
I send a message in when I have a misload..... Either sups come get them or I give to clerk at night if no response ....what they do with them after I have no idea

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Like i said, this is a open forum.....

Good way to let the public know behind the scenes info, all we need is a good reporter on this and put together a good story and make our company look bad...
Even the FBI can't keep their best secrets completely secure but you expect UPS to be quasi-intelligence keeping everything they do hidden from the public? Not in this day and age of technology and speed of social media. The company makes itself look bad by not being consistent, allowing unscrupulous behavior by it's management and employees, and failing to address any issues immediately upon discovery of discrepancies.

Future

Victory Ride
Depends on the consignee. If it is someone that I know I will let them know so that they can request a refund.
Most of my misloads r resis .....and very very few ....I have been blessed with good loaders .....old route ...and now my new .....I feel following their directions about what to do with them ....I did my part ....its up to them

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Do you also think it a good idea to post those pictures online?

This being an anonymous forum the company has no way to know who the member is. From what I have heard from my end, the company pretty much only monitors social media like Facebook and Instagram looking for negative posts. The only time that UPS/law firm has contacted Cheryl was when somebody opened a user account using one of our CEO's name and photo which was removed. If I was being disciplined/fired I wouldn't come on here posting locations and lots of details asking for advice.

I'm at the point where I don't really care about being totally anonymous, so I do use my photo, first name and work location. The company has never said a thing to me about this forum. They don't care anything about our opinions.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
The mods did that to Dan and me also for bit, but after a year or so I convinced them to lift it.
I was accused of "stalking" him, but my defense was "how can it be considered stalking when he's everywhere, every day"?
That's Daves defense for everything. "Oh you're stalking me!!"

No :censored2:. You post garbage in every thread that it's hard not to comment.

He lacks the intelligence to know how a public Internet forum works and instead makes it about him and his narcism and ego.