Do I tell them I'm going to file grievance first?

Hateworkingaspreload

I already have my form filled out for discrimination and violation of seniority on my supervisor but have not turned it in yet.

Here's what happened, my sup is a mexican. He moved me from my set to a heavier set then because he knew the dispatcher moved 100-200 pieces from my set to that set and to top it off, he gave that set to someone with less senioirty than me who is a mexican.(I am not a Mexican) So I've been working extra hard, yes yes cookies give me your claps and cookies! I've given him multiple opportunities to make a male and honor my senioirty and he keeps playing. My shop steward has talked to him a month ago and still nothing.

And to clarify, I was moved to a heavier set along with 100-200 extra pieces. I was hit with 247 extra pieces today, basically extra truck. Which was finally the last straw and I went ahead and talked to my shop steward again.

Srs thread not trolling this time xD

Loyal Teamster

Here's what happened, my sup is a mexican. He moved me from my set to a heavier set then because he knew the dispatcher moved 100-200 pieces from my set to that set and to top it off, he gave that set to someone with less senioirty than me who is a mexican.(I am not a Mexican)
Time for you to work like a Mexican. Stop worrying about who took ur route and focus on mastering ur new one. We are a brotherhood, this has nothing to do with you being Black

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I already have my form filled out for discrimination and violation of seniority on my supervisor but have not turned it in yet.

Here's what happened, my sup is a mexican. He moved me from my set to a heavier set then because he knew the dispatcher moved 100-200 pieces from my set to that set and to top it off, he gave that set to someone with less senioirty than me who is a mexican.(I am not a Mexican) So I've been working extra hard, yes yes cookies give me your claps and cookies! I've given him multiple opportunities to make a male and honor my senioirty and he keeps playing. My shop steward has talked to him a month ago and still nothing.

And to clarify, I was moved to a heavier set along with 100-200 extra pieces. I was hit with 247 extra pieces today, basically extra truck. Which was finally the last straw and I went ahead and talked to my shop steward again.

Srs thread not trolling this time xD

Next time you go to work just start yelling "la migra, la migra, la jura la jura!" Yell it really loud and fast. Then turn in your grievance.

El Correcto

god is dead
You don't tell them you are filing. You tell them yes master and then file on your own time. then they will enact the due process which goes something like this.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Time for you to work like a Mexican. Stop worrying about who took ur route and focus on mastering ur new one. We are a brotherhood, this has nothing to do with you being Black
Really?

So when you go into work tomorrow, you are on a different route.

Good opportunity to master a new area.

Last edited: