Do people in leadership visit Brown Cafe?

noril

Anybody know if those in leadership at UPS or the IBT check out what is being posted here? I figure most UPS employees would have no interest in coming here during their free time so taking a temperature reading on Brown Cafe might not be an accurate measure of what the typical UPSer is thinking, but still, what is being posted here I think gives some insight. As an example, like this afternoon, plenty of people are saying getting a/c in package cars is not a high priority which is not a good thing for those people who are pushing for it, but seeing what people are saying might be useful information for those individuals who are negotiating the new contract.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I’m sure. It’s been browsed before by certain individuals but that’s why we don’t use our real names :)
For all whoever reads these forums know we are just lying about working here.

Brownwind

Many more if you include all the bots.
Yep. Realistically most of the posts are from retired folks or ones who are just stirring the pot. Probably twenty or so are actually going to work daily.
Doesn’t matter. We’re a small group and really just venting

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Anybody know if those in leadership at UPS or the IBT check out what is being posted here? I figure most UPS employees would have no interest in coming here during their free time so taking a temperature reading on Brown Cafe might not be an accurate measure of what the typical UPSer is thinking, but still, what is being posted here I think gives some insight. As an example, like this afternoon, plenty of people are saying getting a/c in package cars is not a high priority which is not a good thing for those people who are pushing for it, but seeing what people are saying might be useful information for those individuals who are negotiating the new contract.

You can forget about A/c in pkg cars
Bunch of damn pusillanimous if ups wants to put
them in great but nothing to negotiate for

Brownwind

Yes they do. They especially love it when everyone is posting about how they are afraid and don't want to strike.
And hate us old guy’s who aren’t broke and remember when we were heroes and essential. Just curious how everyone was treated the last few years…

anonymous23456

I’m sure. It’s been browsed before by certain individuals but that’s why we don’t use our real names :)
For all whoever reads these forums know we are just lying about working here.
Writing down to report to central committee. One Fido with very large ears. These ears are as big as Obama's.

Thebrownblob

Yeah I'm here all the time.
1679888262446.gif

Thebrownblob

@UpstateNYUPSer(Ret) sometimes visits here. He’s not in leadership or anything but he does think he knows everything so there’s that.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
They visit.. but never stay..