Do you become lazy outside of work?

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by poopsup, Mar 15, 2014.

1. MethodsMan

MethodsMan Active Member

Saturday's it seems like all I want to do these days is lay around and watch TV. No motivation for yard work, or to get anything done. Only get stuff done on vacations. Also, don't have a wife nagging me to do stuff either.

2. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Me too, big time. Now I try to make a list of things I want to accomplish on the weekend. I hate having "The List" hanging over my head. Helps me do stuff.

3. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

I don't do a lot on the weekends either. I feel better when I do though, a sense of accomplishment, and not wasting the weekend.

4. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Winter time, its hard to get motivated when its freezing balls out. Summer time its easy to get motivated to do stuff. Definitely keep weekends to not working to hard if possible. That's get caught up on sleep and rest from mad :censored2: whoopins during the week lol.

5. Anonymous 12

Anonymous 12 Non active member

Nope

6. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

I go to work to get out of working.

7. ZQXC

ZQXC Guest

Was up at 0400 hours this morning; stopped working at 2000 hours. That is all.

8. rod

rod retired and happy

I used to get more done around the house when I was working 50+ hours a week than I do now in a month-not working. My get up and go done got up and left. The only thing I'm really good at now is avoiding my "honey do" list.

9. ZQXC

ZQXC Guest

All I have ever done is work. No toys, no hobbies, just work.

10. rod

rod retired and happy

Buy yourself a motorcycle!-----NOW.

11. ZQXC

ZQXC Guest

Wouldn't have time to ride it.

12. rod

rod retired and happy

then give it to me if it would make you feel better:biggrin:

13. jaker

jaker trolling

I do everything that is needed or want to do on Saturdays , now Sundays I won't leave the house or do anything

14. 1BROWNWRENCH

1BROWNWRENCH Amatuer Malthusian

So many people are surprised I'm not interested on working on their vehicles on the weekends!:surprised:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  15. Just like I dont feel like, helping people move or driving a Uhaul!....go figure?

16. List...drink beer?...check...drink more beer? double check!...your a hell of a guy!....lmao

17. Dr.Brown

Dr.Brown Swollen Member

I try to sleep til noon on the weekends

18. How can you drink beer at 11.30 am? If you sleep till noon?...Come on...dont be lazy!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. 1BROWNWRENCH

1BROWNWRENCH Amatuer Malthusian

I was dreaming about drinking beer.

20. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

[​IMG]