Do you think this site is addictive???

S

Shushi

I do like using the swings when I visit the park (no such thing as "too old" ...you can get too heavy, but NEVER too old!!) but of course mon cherie, that isn't what you're referring to. I'm not sure that I'd fit in the "swingers" category, but it wouldn't be incorrect to call me near insatiable when it comes to sticking to one sex. Before you roll your eyes, I promise you I'm not one of those who like to play phony-bisexual because I think men will think it's hot to see a pretty girl dancing with another pretty girl in a club or bar.
Anyway, do YOU "swing"? ...or, maybe, you're more of a "slide" kind of girl?

Sorry, love, I couldn't resist. :bigsmile2:

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Before you roll your eyes, I promise you I'm not one of those who like to play phony-bisexual because I think men will think it's hot to see a pretty girl dancing with another pretty girl in a club or bar.

Even if you were like that, (and I will speak for MOST men here) we would be totally fine with it

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think I'm the only person left who DIDN'T see the video. I did hear bout his ability to steer a boat, though. :winks:
It seems like, in the history of this contest....Tommy Lee and Milton Berle are the 'big' winners. I keep picturing Berle in a dress!!
This one kind of says it all.....
images

menotyou

bella amicizia
It seems like, in the history of this contest....Tommy Lee and Milton Berle are the 'big' winners. I keep picturing Berle in a dress!!
This one kind of says it all.....
images
I just read that piece about Milt. LOL!! One day on Preload, years ago, a kid 'showed' himself thru his clothes to another girl on the sort. I was walking up behind him and a guy behind the girl screamed, "He's got a pepsi can in his pants!". I will never forget that. I doubt Pat(screamer) will either, :winks:!!