Does anybody believe this guy?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by scratch, Jul 29, 2014.

1. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. 728ups

728ups offending people on the internet since 1995

the guy didnt sound very convincing when he was trying to sell the story
  3. What do they say? There's an :censored2: born every second. I'd say I don't believe it but you never know. We just had a guy steal guns cell phones amongst other things.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Lasted edited by : Jul 30, 2014
  4. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Eva Mendez Has A Nice (_!_)

5. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I wonder how much he wants? I can't think of a driver who would risk a job making $85-90K a year doing something stupid like this. I was just watching the local news when this came on.
  6. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

Aren't they called "hub snakes?"

We had a loader get tangled up in one of those loose straps, and ruined his knee when he came down on the steel grating.
  7. Coldworld

Coldworld Well-Known Member

Hub snakes...haven't heard that term in a are showing your age grandpa. We use to fold them in half and tie em in a knot then toss them they get left on the ground.
  8. Coldworld

Coldworld Well-Known Member

It's a hub snake dude....get your story straight..don't make scratch come find you won't be pretty!
  9. browntroll

browntroll Active Member

wow the nerve of some ppl the driver was trying to make him a strap animal but this guy decides to take it
    the wrong way, thats a perfectly made hub snake imo. im not sure whats worse this guys lying or the news ppl
    actually wasting their time on this guy.
  10. toxic88

toxic88 New Member

Cry me a river!!! I get those straps all the time. I just tie them to the box and off they go to my customers. I'm not going to waste my time to find any trash cans.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. retiredTxfeeder

retiredTxfeeder cap'n crunch

I'm not buying this guy's story. Looks like it happened in Atlanta. Go on over there and see if Big brown will cut you a check. I certainly hope not. on the lighter side, I have gotten those loops around my ankles walking in the yard before. An easy way to go down face first.
  12. ZQXC

ZQXC Guest

This dude plays the race card hoping for a money grab.
    Bet you anything the driver simply asked the guy to throw it away, just to get it off his truck and prevent a fall.
  13. BrownChoice

BrownChoice Active Member

Publicity stunt, and hoping for settlement however big or small lol!!
  14. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

What an idiot...that's how we're trained...well years ago...tie em in a knot and toss em under the bottom belt. Noose?? Pleeeease....if the driver delivered a package and that guy opened it and it had a set of white bedsheets inside....does that make the driver a racist? lol
  15. greengrenades

greengrenades To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

Hopefully UPS can counter and ruin the guy.
  16. Future

Future Well-Known Member

Scumbag, money hounding, lowlife.......did I forget anything?
  17. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

There is no way the white driver made a noose out of a package strap and handed it to a black warehouse employee.
  18. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

He should use it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. His You Tube video will follow.
    Ship one less package for,Hangman!
    • Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List