Does it get a lot less busy after Christmas and will work hours return to normal after Christmas

Steamtrain

In other words does Peak Season end after Christmas or after New Years?.

In the past couple years the overall volume has going up, at least in my center. Each peak gets crazier than the last. Once peak is over your hours will be less, but expect the work day to be longer than last years. With E-commerce blowing up, the volume through out the year keeps growing and growing but i don't think you'll have trouble with your class time. IF you do, you can always talk to your supervisors and they will work with you on the days you have to leave early!

I'm a unloader and only load when they request they need help. I usually get out at 7:30am. I picked that class, because it's a major requirement and the only one I found started at 9:30am. The school is only 20 minutes away from my work.
At my center, they can't force you to stay past 9 am. Not sure where it's at in our supplement.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Around here it doesn't completely die down until about Valentine's Day. People are busy doing returns as well as spending all those gift cards they received as gifts.

DOK

In other words does Peak Season end after Christmas or after New Years?.

Back in the day (late '80's) the volume used to drop through the floor on the day after Christmas and remain that way for a few weeks, routes cut etc., it was kind of nice.

Ahhh, the good old days....