Donald Trump

newfie

how many times do I gotta tell you. The country has always been divided and always will.

How many black friends do you have? how many blacks or hispanics live in your gated community?

ah yes if you're white you live in a gated community. dam those racist liberals.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Basically the 'gated' part of gated community keeps out solicitors. I like not having my doorbell going off for everybody's grandchild's school sales project. I also like that the gay guy can't rainbow paint his house.......he must stick to the color palette and have his paint plan approved. You can express your "color' in your car. Here, at big intersections all you see in car colors is gray, silver, black & white.....dull, dull, dull..... Then you see our bright yellow truck!!
Where you live is where all the 'nice' restaurants are. I do the local mom'n'pop places here.

BrownArmy

Basically the 'gated' part of gated community keeps out solicitors. I like not having my doorbell going off for everybody's grandchild's school sales project. I also like that the gay guy can't rainbow paint his house.......he must stick to the color palette and have his paint plan approved. You can express your "color' in your car. Here, at big intersections all you see in car colors is gray, silver, black & white.....dull, dull, dull..... Then you see our bright yellow truck!!
Where you live is where all the 'nice' restaurants are. I do the local mom'n'pop places here.

God bless you: you are completely out of touch with reality.

You're in touch with your own reality, but sadly, you have no idea how other people live...

Get back to me when our new LEADER changes your Medicare...

His appointments should scare you; if they don't, you're just a cheerleader.

God speed!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In my tony little community , I'm surrounded by liberals .
The Town Hall lists a Democratic Committee on their website .
That's it . No other political parties are listed.

moreluck

golden ticket member
God bless you: you are completely out of touch with reality.

You're in touch with your own reality, but sadly, you have no idea how other people live...

Get back to me when our new LEADER changes your Medicare...

His appointments should scare you; if they don't, you're just a cheerleader.

God speed!
Reality is.....you are born, you live and you die!! Deal with it!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
d465cdff909bb9b3327827bf89c0061d.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Dow up another 142 points.
Closing in on 20,000 and DJT still hasn't been sworn in yet .
My investments are up $35K ytd.

MAKAVELI

I've always found it funny that so called small government conservatives hold the president responsible for the economy. Truth is these "conservative" republicans are full of :censored2:. They're really just self hating liberals and they don't even know it.
It is hilarious. They don't blame Bush for the economic collapse, don't give credit to Obama for the economic development and now want to give credit to Drumpf for a small bump in the stock market. friend@#$$%&! Hilarious!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It is hilarious. They don't blame Bush for the economic collapse, don't give credit to Obama for the economic development and now want to give credit to Drumpf for a small bump in the stock market. friend@#$$%&! Hilarious!
Yep, I've been laughing everyday around 4 p.m. when I check my stock market value!
I do believe it is another case of irrational exuberance and only a matter of time before the tulip fortune is no more.