Donald Trump

bbsam

Staff member
Screenshot_20161210-094533.png

newfie

RNC got hacked too. It hardly made the news because there was nothing dirty going on. Unlike the shenanigans of the DNC.

that had to disappoint the Russians reading all those emails and finding nothing. but then the NY Times and Washington post had to start making crap up when they couldn't find anything worthwhile to smear trump with.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think Donald Trump needs to quit bailing companies out with our tax dollars. These jobs will be disappearing anyways due to automation and giving companies handouts to go towards that goal in the name of saving jobs is asinine. Coal needs to stand on its own as well as green energy. Government meddling and subsidies isn't the free market principal that America was founded on which is what I thought the republicans stood for.

Trade tariffs will start a trade war with China and just raise prices on our consumer goods. You won't bring jobs back you will boost automation technology at best.

He isn't draining the swamp, he isn't prosecuting Hillary, he actually said the clintons are good people:laugh:.

I do agree with his immigration policies though, also stricter voting rules. The thought of Mexican nationals here illegally effecting our democracy is ridiculous and needs to be stopped. Also allowing a flood of middle eastern immigrants in is a horrible idea.

But what would you expect from a party that seeks to limit civil rights of gay Americans based on Christian principals.
Separate but equal mentality, it's like these people don't even know our history...:p

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think Donald Trump needs to quit bailing companies out with our tax dollars. These jobs will be disappearing anyways due to automation and giving companies handouts to go towards that goal in the name of saving jobs is asinine. Coal needs to stand on its own as well as green energy. Government meddling and subsidies isn't the free market principal that America was founded on which is what I thought the republicans stood for.

Trade tariffs will start a trade war with China and just raise prices on our consumer goods. You won't bring jobs back you will boost automation technology at best.

He isn't draining the swamp, he isn't prosecuting Hillary, he actually said the clintons are good people:laugh:.

I do agree with his immigration policies though, also stricter voting rules. The thought of Mexican nationals here illegally effecting our democracy is ridiculous and needs to be stopped. Also allowing a flood of middle eastern immigrants in is a horrible idea.

But what would you expect from a party that seeks to limit civil rights of gay Americans based on Christian principals.
Separate but equal mentality, it's like these people don't even know our history...:p
Donald Trump is not president....how is he spending our tax dollars.??? Show me where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No ass pics allowed!

El Correcto

god is dead
I think his presidency will be summed up with more automation, higher taxes on the middle class, higher prices on consumer goods, rich getting richer and a useless ass wall.
Donald Trump is not president....how is he spending our tax dollars.??? Show me where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No ass pics allowed!
Carrier Deal Gets Worse As Trump Spent 7 Million Taxpayer Dollars To Keep 800 Jobs In US

Que other companies threatening to take jobs over seas of this is the kind of handouts they will receive via the middle class of America.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Babagounj

Strength through joy

On Saturday, intelligence officials said it was not until the week after the election that the C.I.A. altered its formal assessment of Russia’s activities to conclude that the government of President Vladimir V. Putin was not just trying to undermine the election, but had also acted to give one candidate an advantage.

That word " altered " is very meaningful .
So up to that point they saw nothing until they were told to find something.

MAKAVELI

On Saturday, intelligence officials said it was not until the week after the election that the C.I.A. altered its formal assessment of Russia’s activities to conclude that the government of President Vladimir V. Putin was not just trying to undermine the election, but had also acted to give one candidate an advantage.

That word " altered " is very meaningful .
So up to that point they saw nothing until they were told to find something.
Yes the CIA and ISIS are working together to overthrow Drumpf in a coup.

newfie

Yes the CIA and ISIS are working together to overthrow Drumpf in a coup.

didn't see where his post had anything about an ISIS/CIA overthrow. I did see where it suggested that the CIA did alter its position after the elections which is suspect. What new evidence appeared after the elections to change their position if in fact this is the CIA assessment. At this point all references to the CIA assessment indicate an unnamed source. Where is the CIA leadership publicly stating the Russians interfered?

BrownArmy

didn't see where his post had anything about an ISIS/CIA overthrow. I did see where it suggested that the CIA did alter its position after the elections which is suspect. What new evidence appeared after the elections to change their position if in fact this is the CIA assessment. At this point all references to the CIA assessment indicate an unnamed source. Where is the CIA leadership publicly stating the Russians interfered?

Congratulations.

You are the new resident Trump-apologist.

Cheers.