Dont look at the DIAD while driving

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by soberups, Aug 26, 2008.

1. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

Fortunately there were no injuries, but a power pole got knocked down and the road was blocked until the electric company showed up and took care of the downed lines. The driver was looking at his DIAD and just ran off the road. The truck is thrashed. Too bad he wasnt in a P500 or an old gasser P10, its always good when one of those heaps gets totalled.
    0826080849[1].jpg

2. Ms Spoken

Ms Spoken New Member

Now the question is does he still have his/her job or how many days off for this?

3. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

It all depends on how many SPORH he runs daily.

4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Sad, but true.

5. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

he probaly walked off his air then called it in !!! lol hope driver is ok and hope that the younger kids out there take a long hard look at this and pay attention to driving first pkgs come second!!! omg ! did i say pkgs come second !!!

6. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

Yes you did. A Re-education team should be knocking at your door any second. Been drinking that Quabbin water, haven't you?:funny:

7. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

He's obviously not a good driver. I think it was Upstate who said you should be able to look at the Diad, hold your coffee, and talk on your phone all at the same time while driving!

8. feeder53

feeder53 ADKtrails

My first question would be is the driver OK?.....Then maybe can he find another job?

9. sx2700

sx2700 Banned

I thought that was just standard procedure these days.

10. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

Yes you did. A Re-education team should be knocking at your door any second. Been drinking that Quabbin water, haven't you?:funny: I allways knew this day would be comming!!! either the ups s.s or the NUNS!!!!!!