dont you hate it when?

yeldarb

I am in a bonus center with 75 routes and our accident frequency is at 186 days right now. A bonus center doesnt create a bunch of drivers making a bunch of stupid decisions and getting into accidents.
Most drivers in our center are pretty consistent with their numbers, and are within 20 minutes of scratch.

HULKAMANIA

If pay was based on performance you know good and well it would be left up to management. Management already balls around enough that we are overpaid. Course thats all coming from big mouths sitting in an office half a day saying OH I worked 50 hours this week--YEAH Id buy that for a dollar.

I often wonder what a sup would think if they had to ride with one us for a week straight, and actually do all the work when its 105 degrees out. Id love to see them sweat their sacks off in the morning trying to dig packages out of a truck thats filled to the brim. OH you have room on these shelves that means you need to fill this truck up more, forget the fact that you could be adding 80 miles lets get those shelves filled and get these stops per car jacked up-Absolute Stupidity! Id love to see those guys in Atlanta actually DO the job, not look at a computer screen thinking of how easy YOUR job is.