Drastic Times/Drastic Measures

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steeeeven, the term 'girls' would suggest children, as in your daughters. Women would indicate adults which, I'm sure, is what UPS hired to work at the customer service counter. :surprised:
Here's the proper spelling for when you send me a Christmas card........STEPHEN, and if a female is younger than me, she's a girl.:happy2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Here's the proper spelling for when you send me a Christmas card........STEPHEN, and if a female is younger than me, she's a girl.:happy2:
Steven........Stephen it's all pronounced the same. :wink2: I stand corrected and you could have told me that a very long time ago. I've called you Steven from the very beginning. Never did get into STUG, don't know why. :dont_know: Silly man, all you have to do is communicate. LOL :happy-very: Why can't men communicate? :dont_know:

One other thing, I believe that you are younger than I so....................... what does that make me? :devil3:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
IE probably treats the CC job as a pkg route and if the CC can't maintain an adequate SPORH then they cannot justify having a CC.

There is some truth to this. I spent a few years FT at one of the counters around here. I.E. definitly time-studied the flow of customers. SHortly after this happened staffing was cut quite a bit.

Of course the best part is they time study Tues-Thurs, the three most quiet days of the week - rather than use a Mon or a Fri in there to gather reasonable data that is not skewed towards the results they want to achieve rather than real-world results.