Driver Training PC - final exam

BigBeef42

Sorry for posting a few threads about this but ... I'm rushing this since I'm halfway thru training....

Whats on the final written test?

I know it's DOK stuff, but....

Is their any diad stuff on it, or anything else from those endless CBT computer modules....?

Playing it safe so i don't get any suprises. I know the DOK very well, i don't want to miss anything.

Thanks guys, I've learned so much from you all, all ready. You guys rock!

Sent using BrownCafe App

BigBeef42

Very cool.. I'm totally over thinking it...

I heard the diad was one of the hardest things to learn...

Hoping it's not on the test

Sent using BrownCafe App

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Do you know your way around a PC?

Can you operate a smart phone?

Once you figure out what button does what, using a DIAD becomes second nature.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Very cool.. I'm totally over thinking it...

I heard the diad was one of the hardest things to learn...

Hoping it's not on the test

Sent using BrownCafe App
I don't want to scare you but if you over think the job of being a driver this much you're going to have a tough time.

You will fail some days at driving its gonna happen. Dust off get up and be ready to go the next day with that day put behind u.

BigBeef42

I don't want to scare you but if you over think the job of being a driver this much you're going to have a tough time.

You will fail some days at driving its gonna happen. Dust off get up and be ready to go the next day with that day put behind u.

My wife said the same thing... thanks for confirming that.

I'm type A.... lol

Maybe I'm overthinking it because college tempered me this way. I was almost a 4.0 student and studied my arse off. Too bad the poor economy and job market couldn't sway me away from the dirty brown. Lol

Sent using BrownCafe App

BigBeef42

Do you know your way around a PC?

Can you operate a smart phone?

Once you figure out what button does what, using a DIAD becomes second nature.

Yes I'm comfy in a PC... I've unloaded them for years.

Just got a new Samsung S5 lol

Sent using BrownCafe App

BigBeef42

I'm also over thinking it because we have to do 24 different computer modules to do in 2 days.... and the instructor hasn't indicated what's important for the test at all.... maybe none of it

Sent using BrownCafe App

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
The 5 seeing habits ( word for word)
10 point commentary ( word for word)
The 5 rules of backing (word for word)
8 keys to lifting and lowering ("")
The 5 keys to slips and falls ("")

No Diad stuff

BigBeef42

Fug yessss! Thanks for the full layout of final exam material.... I was so fuggin worried that this 24x cbt stuff was gonna be on the test.... I'm like NO WAY!...

TRUTH IS... I got the DOK down... I used to be yard certified when I was a hazmat designated responder. ....
And almost everyone knows the slips and falls and proper lifting rules....

U guys just save my life...

If u ever need anything I can run some sat air for you lol.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Acc0rd

super simple. First 3 days were all the 5 S/V along with the 10pt commentary. Even if you passed it 100%, you had to still write it down. There was a stupid simple multiple choice test on Thursday and the driver drill test was on Thursday if I remember correctly. If you can drive a stick, just run your mouth and youll easily pass. Know the 10pt and 5sv word for word. They will ask you that as you drive out there so know them! Been awhile but yah, not bad!

wayfair

swollen member

If they don't want me talking on the phone while driving, why do you "yawn" while they try to talk to you while driving... are you that fukin stupid??? Save it for in the building, or while stopped.... I'm concentrating on driving, not " get close to package, check for weight, opposite corners... blah, blah"

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If they don't want me talking on the phone while driving, why do you "yawn" while they try to talk to you while driving... are you that fukin stupid??? Save it for in the building, or while stopped.... I'm concentrating on driving, not " get close to package, check for weight, opposite corners... blah, blah"

Yawn.