• Yes

• No

• Maybe in 10-15 years

• Carol has my back; We are family

• The Union will fail us

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thebrownblob

Over70irregs

Platooning in freight and feeders is going to be a real issue actually already is.

We have to prepare like now. AI does things in seconds that takes us hours in terms of computational risk and alternatives. Think chess ♟️.

Thebrownblob

Unrealistic, too many accidents too much liability imo
I would agree with you, but in most states, the governors are giving companies and corporations, almost a free pass, as far as liability. If a driverless truck runs you and your family over your only worth a couple hundred thousand dollars.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I would agree with you, but in most states, the governors are giving companies and corporations, almost a free pass, as far as liability. If a driverless truck runs you and your family over your only worth a couple hundred thousand dollars.

As I said before, if it was Japanese/German manufacturered with Japanese programming, yes. Chinese manufacturing with Indian programming, not for 500 years

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
We have to prepare like now. AI does things in seconds that takes us hours in terms of computational risk and alternatives. Think chess ♟️.
Dude, we need to go back in time and take out Henry Ford and Wozniak and those guys who created that ENIAC computer doohickey.

How dare they invent stuff that puts people out of work?

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
True!
Recently a Tesla slammed into a semi pulling onto the road.
Along with all the other crashes Tesla auto pilot have had....
Can someone find the story on the semi crash and post a link?
Recently , some driver was screwing around on his phone and then sideswiped a car on the NJ turnpike last Tuesday.

Can anyone help me filter through the 17 stories of similar occurrences that day to help find that particular one.

Over70irregs

Dude, we need to go back in time and take out Henry Ford and Wozniak and those guys who created that ENIAC computer doohickey.

How dare they invent stuff that puts people out of work?
Less human drivers means cheaper insurance due to collision avoidance and ⬇️ human error. Insurance companies will panic.