Drivers with girlfriends, boyfriends, Husbands, wife’s what recommendations can you give someone who’s young? How do you make time for each other?

thewarlocklord

I don't want to be negative, but you are looking to get married? Have you thought about losing your house, half of your income, and pay child support until the kid(s) turn 18?
Yes I want to get married, I’ll hit top rate when I’m 26 and will be making 100k+ a year as a feeder driver with nothing to spend it on. I know the divorce rate is high at UPS, but I would love a family one day.

Last edited:

Brownwind

Yes I want to get married, I’ll hit top rate when I’m 26 and will being 100k+ a year as a feeder driver with nothing to spend it on. I would like a family to take on adventures
Go get ‘em kid👍. Figure it out and don’t settle. You got this.
I’m going to recommend you talk to your parents. Usually they will be your best source of advice. If not then a close family member grandmother or papa.
Just saying we’re here for you but my advice is way different than the eastern coast guys

thewarlocklord

I’m going to recommend you talk to your parents. Usually they will be your best source of advice. If not then a close family member grandmother or papa.
Just saying we’re here for you but my advice is way different than the eastern coast guys
Thank you. I’m in the western conference by Idaho haha.

Brownwind

Thank you. I’m in the western conference by Idaho haha.
I’m keeping my identity secret but I’m on the other side of the divide. The brown and gold are the local colors. Many on this site don’t even have a clue what our country life looks like.
Good news is you’re young and got a good job and future ahead. You’ll figure it out.

Mutineer

Yes I want to get married, I’ll hit top rate when I’m 26 and will be making 100k+ a year as a feeder driver with nothing to spend it on. I know the divorce rate is high at UPS, but I would love a family one day.

Very many people I've known who are married are unhappy.

Very many people I've known who are single are unhappy.

It seems like everybody is unhappy, and looking for a unicorn.

Think about this: would you rather be unhappy while having possession of money and property.

Or would you rather be unhappy without having possession of money and property.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Well if you are young the best thing is too just jerk off and save your money just ask @sailfish
I don't jerk off. I :censored2: a doll. If you don't have a doll and desire starting a family, my recommendation to men is to not bother searching right away when you're that young, and direct jerkoff energy into building greatness instead. Once you have established greatness, then you can begin the search for a partner who will provide you with healthy babies (Search DOWN. Big shot career women generally don't want kids or won't have time to actually raise them themselves and have a significantly higher chance of leaving you if they make too much money) and your already established greatness with make the search much easier and the family process will be more stable.

And no, chasing tail for quick flings like others have suggested here is not establishing greatness. If you want to do that, forget the family thing altogether because you're not cut out for it. I don't care how young you are.

qdg2

Curious why making top rate or even working at UPS has anything to do with getting married or having a family?

99.999999% of people in the world DON'T WORK AT UPS. How do they get on?

Perhaps it's time to review.

qdg2

Very many people I've known who are married are unhappy.

Very many people I've known who are single are unhappy.

It seems like everybody is unhappy, and looking for a unicorn.

Think about this: would you rather be unhappy while having possession of money and property.

Or would you rather be unhappy without having possession of money and property.
Define "unhappy".

Very many people are happy/unhappy.....it is the human condition.

It is what it is.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Go to church.
Find a woman who understands divorce is an abomination and respects herself enough to uphold a vow.

So many loser quitters with no self respect out there. That's why they they get divorced, because they're not quality people to begin with.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
🤣🤣🤣