Driving home from vacation...

My family and I were driving home from a nice long vacation today and I saw a FedEx ground truck delivering to a business at 8:00 am. I figured the UPS driver would be right behind him:D Or by the end of the day. Or not at all depending on whether the center is on Orion or not. Does this not make us look inferior? I'm lucky if I'm at my first business by 9:30. Thoughts?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
im on vacation this week and next and NEVER think about work. but I do like to come here and give people a hard time . it amuses me.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I go to skunk beach on lake Tahoe and sunbath naked. ( I get more tips being tanned. I strip sunday nites at one of the gentlemens clubs in reno )

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I go to skunk beach on lake Tahoe and sunbath naked. ( I get more tips being tanned. I strip sunday nites at one of the gentlemens clubs in reno )
Careful, you'll get Dave all excited.
if I do , I expect to get paid.

This reminds of a video on MTV (yes, back when they actually played videos) of a guy calling a 1-900# and fantasizing that the woman on the other end of the line was a hottie when in actuality she was a 300 lb'er.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Not at all.

I was just pointing out that the Internet let's us be whomever we want.

Some of us like to portray ourselves as strippers while others portray ourselves as know it all condescending assh*les.

I don't dance so I think you know which one I am.

Oh, I know.

I'm just not sure if it is just a portrayal in your case.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I was going to ask you about that.

While I am flattered with all of the attention that you have been giving me lately, you should know that I don't swing from that side of the plate.

Sorry I'm happily married, unlike you. I just call you out on your hypocritical BS. Tell me, what's it like in your basement with your cat , being the internet superstar you are without a life?

With your winning personality, I'll highly doubt you even get a chance to be at bat let alone swing from ANY side of the plate.