Election 2016

wkmac

I think cannabis has become such a favorable as opposed to an unfavorable issue that if Christie thinks this position is a correct one, I'd like to see him more openly advocate it and thus the sooner he moves from the kids table too out the door and back to New Jersey where he is free to make those folks as miserable as he/they like it.

BTW Baron Harkonnen aka Fat Man, Obama has done a lot of wrong but on Cannabis, he got that one right. He just didn't go far enough IMO!

1508665346275760706.jpg

Christie Tells Colo. Pot Smokers to ‘Enjoy It’ Now As He Will Bust Them As President

newfie

I think cannabis has become such a favorable as opposed to an unfavorable issue that if Christie thinks this position is a correct one, I'd like to see him more openly advocate it and thus the sooner he moves from the kids table too out the door and back to New Jersey where he is free to make those folks as miserable as he/they like it.

BTW Baron Harkonnen aka Fat Man, Obama has done a lot of wrong but on Cannabis, he got that one right. He just didn't go far enough IMO!

1508665346275760706.jpg

Christie Tells Colo. Pot Smokers to ‘Enjoy It’ Now As He Will Bust Them As President

I would think he didn't get elected as a republican governor in a democratic state by taking such a position?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Why America might elect a president it doesn't like

A Gallup survey released Saturday shows that Donald Trump has the highest unfavorability rating (60 percent) of any presidential candidate since the polling firm started tracking the figure in 1992. For her part, Hillary Clinton ranks third (52 percent) with the no-new-taxes-breaking George H.W. Bush of 1992 at No. 2.
In other words, the 2016 presidential election could be decided between two people that the majority of Americans, according to Gallup, don’t like politically.

wkmac

With U.S. Presidential elections now costing more than five billion dollars, there must be a cheaper way to find the worst people in the country, experts believe.

According to Davis Logsdon, a political scientist at the University of Minnesota, the United States could use current technology to find the nation’s most reprehensible people at a fraction of the five-billion-dollar price tag.

Nation Needs Cheaper Way to Find Worst People

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bernie Sanders was ripped for a TV ad that shows only white people cheering for him in Iowa Sunday. It's all explainable. Democrats fly two planeloads of black people back and forth between Iowa and New Hampshire for the crowd shots and the Extras Union doesn't let them work on Sunday.
~Argus Hamilton~

moreluck

golden ticket member
New York former mayor Mike Bloomberg admitted Tuesday that he's considering running for president as an Independent. A financial analysis recently estimated Mike Bloomberg's worth at fifty billion dollars. He sees himself as five times more qualified to be president than Donald Trump is.
-Argus Hamiton-

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ben of Ben & Jerry's is coming out with an ice cream for Bernie Sanders called "Bernie's Yearning." It's selling a lot better than Jerry's ice cream for Hillary, "Pantsuit Email Crunch."
-Conan-

rod

Retired 22 years
The old guard is coming out hard against Cruz. Thats not necessarily a bad thing this year,

I thought the campaign against Ethanol subsidies would hurt him more in Iowa.
I expect more 'new York values" type comments from candidates as they try to paint Trump as a new York liberal.

Being against Ethanol in Iowa should have been his death sentence. The other candidates blew a golden opportunity when they didn't jump on that bandwagon.

wkmac

So I understand that in 6 precincts in Iowa, there was a coin flip to determine the winner.

Why not just save the public the time and flip the coin first thing in the morning and be done with it!
;)

wkmac

So do I rub Hilary's head for luck prior to going to Vegas?? I never would win 6 coin tosses in a row. Shoot, if I get a royal flush, I move to another machine!!

You could rub your own arse or pray to a gallon of milk and get the same effect.