Election 2016

moreluck

golden ticket member
Fox News reported that the committed delegate score was 352 to 8 in Hilary's favor. To me "committed" means that someone asked the delegates who they are for and they said Hilary.....It's like a promise ring.....sometimes a marriage isn't the end result. That's my take on it.......like the polls

Hilary won't have to sweat Sanders if she is pulled from the campaign by the authorities on one of the 3 or 4 reasons she could be.

oldngray

nowhere special
1102500.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Including superdelegates... As it stands today,

Hillary Clinton 392
Bernie Sanders 42

Despite her loss in NH, she still walks out with more delegates and two have yet to commit, and she could get those as well.

Bernie is getting crushed in delegates and he doesnt have a chance to take any from Clinton in the coming states. A little something you wont hear from the doom and gloomers of FOX news and their surrogates.

In the next few states, Hillary will destroy Bernie.

What the two of them need to do, is sit down and form a team. She as the Nomination, and Bernie as the VP, together, they would blow out the GOP and finally put an end to the right wing.

TOS.

newfie

Hillary Clinton 392
Bernie Sanders 42

Despite her loss in NH, she still walks out with more delegates and two have yet to commit, and she could get those as well.

Bernie is getting crushed in delegates and he doesnt have a chance to take any from Clinton in the coming states. A little something you wont hear from the doom and gloomers of FOX news and their surrogates.

What the two of them need to do, is sit down and form a team. She as the Nomination, and Bernie as the VP, together, they would blow out the GOP and finally put an end to the right wing.

TOS.

and the liberals lived happily ever after until the sequel when their freeloading drained all of the few remaining taxpayers and they suddenly were forced to get a real job.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The young, dumb college kids are really going to be pssssst off when they see Hillary losing, yet winning all the delegates. They are in for a shock........because they have no basic understanding about the electoral system.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Hillary Clinton 392
Bernie Sanders 42

TOS.
Ok.....
What do you think about this process though TOS?
We know you're in love with the lady, but do you think it's right for her to get more delegates even though she failed to win the most votes? I usually don't respond to you, but I'm curious how a diehard democrat can spin this failure of the party to actually represent the will of the people.

wkmac

My participation or non participation is irrelevant. I'm just complimenting on the fine job those who do participate are doing towards a certain end which I happen to support.

Evolution is a part of nature and how things work. For something better to evolve, first comes the extinction of the former to make way for the new. Jefferson was right,

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it,"

People have tried and tried to alter gov't to make it better and more people agree that what we have is counterproductive. More people think gov't is corrupt (and growing across the planet) or a major threat to liberty. It is coming to a time to begin to ponder the next step, the next evolution as with each election, more people are starting to ponder that latter thought. Many people are coming to see voting as little more than a form of Stockholm Syndrome. Neither side is really voting for something as much as it is to vote against something. The politics of fear is the dominate force.

Again, my point is to just compliment the fine job being done each election cycle by the voters which just continues to pushes it all towards the tipping point so by all means, please keep up the good work.

;)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

NOBODY has feared the USA.

We have been under attack since Ronald Reagan. Reagan lost over 200 marines in beirut, and it was pretty clear, they didnt fear Reagan.. What did he do about it??

oh yeah, NOTHING, he cut and ran.

Bush 1? who feared him?

GW Bush, who feared him? 9/11 happpened on HIS WATCH. I dont think anybody was afraid of him.

Now, you want people to believe that another republican will somehow make other countries fear the USA??

Please, all the other countries in the world know that we are BROKE and cannot wage war.

Tough talk doesnt mean people will fear us.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Your right , tough talk is useless unless other people think the one talking is just wild enough to actually do it .

Case in point... Obama's line in the sand . All talk & no action .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And hillary will be doing the same .
( this is if her blood clots don't kill her first )

BUSH had all the tough talk in town, and you backed him up.

He nearly bankrupted this country. We are lucky he just put us into a giant recession and not a depression..

TOUGH TALK is fodder for idiots.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The republicans continue to NOT dissapoint!

Tonights GOP debate was classic! All the name calling, all the calling each other LIARS, all the phoeny promises... it was classic GOP DOG EAT DOG!!

The only winner of tonights debate was HILLARY CLINTON!!

And you can thank KASICH for that!

He said it, at the debate! LOLOLOLOL

Idiots.

TOS.

newfie

The republicans continue to NOT dissapoint!

Tonights GOP debate was classic! All the name calling, all the calling each other LIARS, all the phoeny promises... it was classic GOP DOG EAT DOG!!

The only winner of tonights debate was HILLARY CLINTON!!

And you can thank KASICH for that!

He said it, at the debate! LOLOLOLOL

Idiots.

TOS.

Hillary is being sized for a prison pantsuit.