Election 2016

BrownArmy

When people have a shot at a descent living, it will clean up some of the crime. You can't stop everything but when people have no hope they tend to not care.

That seems fairly optimistic to me.

We've gone through the requisite ups and downs in our economy over the last fifty years, but the 'mass shooting' thing has gone through the roof as of late.

I realize real-wages are in the toilet, but is it your assertion that the widening gap between the haves and the have-nots is causing people to lose their minds and go on shooting sprees?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

We've gone through the requisite ups and downs in our economy over the last fifty years, but the 'mass shooting' thing has gone through the roof as of late.

I realize real-wages are in the toilet, but is it your assertion that the widening gap between the haves and the have-nots is causing people to lose their minds and go on shooting sprees?
Lmao. Wutvkind of drugs are you on?????

Just saying when people feel that they do not have any hope may cause more problems.

You will always have crazy people, regardless of wealth or not.

Sportello

Create more jobs and a better educational system.
So fund education and demand Nationalization.

If you were to blame President Obama for the state of the economy, you would have let him institute his policies into law.

You can't blame President Obama because President Obama was not allowed to put his policies into place. Where President Obama was allowed, he succeeded.

So fund education and demand Nationalization.

If you were to blame President Obama for the state of the economy, you would have let him institute his policies into law.

You can't blame President Obama because President Obama was not allowed to put his policies into place. Where President Obama was allowed, he succeeded.
He was so Hell bent on passing his healthcare plan,he screwed up the growth of our economy.

BrownArmy

Just saying when people feel that they do not have any hope may cause more problems.

You will always have crazy people, regardless of wealth or not.

Hence the rise of Trump-a-delic.

Yes, people will lose hope, but that's not a measure of mass shootings, that's a measure of hopeless people.

There are a lot of 'hopeless' people who can't stand Obama, but that doesn't mean they're killing innocent people with their guns.

Hence the rise of Trump-a-delic.

Yes, people will lose hope, but that's not a measure of mass shootings, that's a measure of hopeless people.

There are a lot of 'hopeless' people who can't stand Obama, but that doesn't mean they're killing innocent people with their guns.
I'd you can't get a good job and don't have the skills to obtain one...what are your choices?

FYI,I'm not hopeless but I can't stand Obama.

Sportello

He was so Hell bent on passing his healthcare plan,he screwed up the growth of our economy.
The parts of President Obama's economic plan that he was able to get past the Congress led to growth that surpassed the growth that candidate Rmoney promised.

So you are complaining that President Obama surpassed Rmoney's political promise?

Okay, then.