Election 2016

oldngray

nowhere special
What does it matter? The lines were 5 hours long for a primary. No way I'm waiting that long to vote. Voter suppression, Republican style!

Were they allowed to vote? If yes then no suppression. It seems there was a screw up because they expected more mail in ballots vs in person and plan to fix the problem. Unintentional but everyone was still allowed to vote.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I think he did a quick search for 'religious wars' and came up with the Thirty Years War, like that has relevance with the present situation.
Wrong assumption .
In order to halt a religious war , the winner needs to wipe out at least one full generation of the losing side .
The surviving youths will realize that their elders are all dead , and for what ?
Many will see the foolishness and decide that it is just not worth it to continue .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So you are advocating keeping our troops in Iraq, Afghanistan and next Syria for a minimum of 30 years?
News flash......obama has put back over 5,000 troops in Iraq .

Since the end of WWII , now going on 70+ yrs we still have troops in Germany & Japan .
We still have troops in Korea, too .

P

pickup

ddDiCxb.png
.Chasing his tail.

Or maybe getting some tail.[emoji13]

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Can't wait until Wednesday morning following the Wisconsin primary. The number of propaganda ads on TV and radio is a bit overwhelming. If I see or hear another commercial with Cruz and/or Walker I'm going to blow chow.

newfie

Can't wait until Wednesday morning following the Wisconsin primary. The number of propaganda ads on TV and radio is a bit overwhelming. If I see or hear another commercial with Cruz and/or Walker I'm going to blow chow.

its good for you. listen and you may soon learn to enjoy being self dependent. The hanky wont be needed as much to wipe away the tears. Suddenly the world will be more in your control and less unfair. If you do miss the crying spells you can always put in a nice patriotic movie that shows real americans fighting the bad guys in the world. :)

or you can be like Ricky B here and hate your country and someone elses too. :)

bbsam

Staff member
its good for you. listen and you may soon learn to enjoy being self dependent. The hanky wont be needed as much to wipe away the tears. Suddenly the world will be more in your control and less unfair. If you do miss the crying spells you can always put in a nice patriotic movie that shows real americans fighting the bad guys in the world. :)

or you can be like Ricky B here and hate your country and someone elses too. :)
"...blah, blah, blah,... real Americans fighting the bad guys...".

That's the kind of playground foreign policy that makes a mess of the world.