Election is over.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some lady was protesting and her words were....."there will be casualties on both sides....people need to die to make changes in this country."

Also, colleges are offering therapy dogs and postponing exams....GROW UP !!!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
This is not "Celebrity Apprentice."
Those are 2500 real nuclear warheads that he is about to be given the launch codes to.
I am praying that he chooses to surround himself with smart people who can give him good advice.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Those are 2500 real nuclear warheads that he is about to be given the launch codes to.
I am praying that he chooses to surround himself with smart people who can give him good advice.
He will pick great people with the knowledge needed.........

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
That fear, coupled with his flip military comments, were the deciding factor for me to cast my vote elsewhere .

soberups

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1479070573.904976.jpg

soberups

Voting for Donald Trump does not mean that you are a racist or a homophobe or a mysoginist or a sexual predator.
What it DOES mean, however...is that you believe it is acceptable for our nation to have a President who is a racist and a homophobe and a mysoginist and a sexual predator.