Emails HR or anyone in high management.

jonathan829

Hey guys i work in NYC as a Package Delivery driver and i need to email Someone about a bad situation going on at work. can someone please inform me of the emails of HR or other higher management. I called the hotline but they dont help or give out any emails.

HardknocksUPSer

Hey guys i work in NYC as a Package Delivery driver and i need to email Someone about a bad situation going on at work. can someone please inform me of the emails of HR or other higher management. I called the hotline but they dont help or give out any emails.
Exactly why we have a union. Simply because as a single individual you have nobody or no way of making a change, assuming you inform somebody of the situation and nothing changes, you could place a target on your back resulting in a bad situation for you, who's going to back you up? Consider all aspects of the situation and the outcomes of each before venturing into deep waters.

barnyard

KTM rider
You will find the help you need at either the UPS facebook page or login to your upser account and look there.

or 888-867-5309 has worked for many (I have heard, never had to call.)

UPSGUY72

What the bad situation your talking about ??? If it as bad as you say why isn't someone else that is in the union complaining about it ? I would suspect that you got fired or are not working as often as you like. Your a seasonal employee your guaranteed 40 hr a week and you basically are a at will employee meaning hey can fire you at any time for any reason they see fit and don't need to give you a reason...

Brown_Star

Methods Man

What building you in?