Ever Deliver to any Famous People?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Kim basinger. No not THAT Kim basinger lol. Prob the most famous I've delivered to would be one of the wal mart families. Or Carl Edwards the NASCAR driver.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Back before I had my own route I used to run routes in Lake Oswego which is a wealthy suburb of Portland where members of the Portland Trail Blazers all lived. I delivered packages to Clyde Drexler, Buck Williams, Jerome Kersey and Mark Bryant. I was delivering to the Lake Oswego Country Club once and I got Sam Bowie's autograph while he was putting on the practice green. Sam Bowie is the guy whom the Blazers drafted 2nd in the 1984 NBA draft, one spot ahead of Michael Jordan. He was plagued by injuries and never lived up to his potential. Two decades later, we draft Greg Oden one spot ahead of Kevin Durant, and the same damn thing happens.

Leftinbuilding

Once delivered to an on location filming episode of "Highway to Heaven". Saw Victor French and got autographed pics of Michael Landon for the kiddos.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
When Evander Holyfield had his mansion i delivered there more than a few times. He is a really nice guy.

Emmanuel Lewis lived on my route for awihle and he was a spoiled brat.

Zac Brown lives on a route that i often get splits from

Chris Beniot lived on a route I used to run. I dont follow sports but i figured he must have been some kind of jock. He really liked himself and always looked at me like I should know who he was.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
Eugene Klein and Shannon Tweed. Eugene and his girlfriend Shannon had both their children when I had that route. The house I delivered to was much more modest than the one depicted in their "reality" tv show. His buddy Stanley Harvey Eisen lived just down the road. At the time, Robert Downey Jr and Sarah Jessica Parker lived just up the street as did Cheryl Tiegs and Anthony Peck. Just around the corner lived Judd Nelson who I would often see driving his beat up Ford Fairlane. Richard Gere and Cindy Crawford, Halley berry and David Justice, and since I'm on a roll of divorced and split up celeb couples on my route...Madonna and Sean Penn (neighbors to Stan Lee and Micheal York) In that neighborhood alone there were (and still is) too many celebs to list.
I gave up the route several years ago when I transferred hubs and still miss it to this day.
Now the most famous person I deliver to is Ol' Walley who still drives his tractor into town even though the town has grown around him and not so rural anymore..

slaveofbigbrown

I have a bunch of n e patriots players on my route. Bruschi, mankins, mayo, welker, branch, fauria (wifes smokin) hernandes just moved in the neighborhood.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
There is an estate i deliver to a couple times a month that is super high security. High walls cameras flood lights an intercom and they open the gate remotely and a servant intercepts me in the driveway. The place is completely out of place and ive always wondered who lives there

1080Driver

Some NY Rangers going back a few years ago - Mike Gartner, Joey Kocur, Sergei Zubov, Alexander Karpotsiv, Alex Kovalev. Darryl Strawberry. Vanessa del Rio. I see the Rangers current coach John Tortorella walking.

stink219

Gene Simmons when I ran air. As a driver, Rodney Harrison, Dan Koppen and Randy Moss of the Patriots. A bunch of pro wrestlers since I delivered to the civic center.