Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I agree there’s a difference, but if it were proven that it was poison wouldn’t both be bad? Whether or not Covid vaccine is dangerous or not is really irrelevant at this point. It was the process that Trump championed of Rushing testing for medicine manipulating federal safety agencies unlike we’ve ever done before. A very dangerous president for medicine safety moving forward in my opinion.
They had these vax's way before 2019!.

Wake up.

Thebrownblob

They had these vax's way before 2019!.

Wake up.

Who cares, that’s not what we’re talking about.

Pay attention

Trust me, bro you don’t have any special insight to what’s happening anymore than anyone else. Though somehow you think you are on the cutting edge😂

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Who cares, that’s not what we’re talking about.

Pay attention

Trust me, bro you don’t have any special insight to what’s happening anymore than anyone else. Though somehow you think you are on the cutting edge😂
Wake up bro. Insight you guys are talking about how it was pushed out early by trump. Yet it was something that was invented way before this whole thing happened. Insight. I give you actual facts and then you choose to try and change the subject.

Thebrownblob

Wake up bro. Insight you guys are talking about how it was pushed out early by trump. Yet it was something that was invented way before this whole thing happened. Insight. I give you actual facts and then you choose to try and change the subject.
Wake me up when the international trials start.
I guess Trump is in on this huh? 😉

Also funny you think I’ve never head this theory before…..

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Never got the first one and don't care who did...I try to mind my own business and I'm not a medical expert.

I also don't care when other people wear masks...it's not my problem.

I've never had a flu shot either.
Then why did you get all bottom-bothered about people talking :censored2: about vaccine and mask mandates and the like?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Never got the first one and don't care who did...I try to mind my own business and I'm not a medical expert.

I also don't care when other people wear masks...it's not my problem.

I've never had a flu shot either.
I got the vaccine and one boaster and COVID twice.

....and am over it too, literally and figuratively.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The continuous release of new information on the subject is pretty current. I know it makes it harder to cope but that's just how it is.

It’s funny how people that were wrong in the past wants to say we need to forget about the past and move on. I had this very same thing happen this week. I called out Mytripiscut because when MSM told him ivermectin was horse medicine he was on here making fun of people for being dumb enough to take it. I made a post about him saying this and he comes back at me saying this is 2024 and everyone has moved on. These people like to be a smart :censored2: and say crap about people and then when they are proved wrong it’s time to forget and move on. Never Forget what people were saying and doing to people during COVID or it will happen again.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
We have people on here that have said that Ashley Biden’s diary hasn’t been proven to be hers. Well we now have her own words saying it was hers. So as we all knew (just some don’t want to act like it) Joe is a pedophile.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
We have people on here that have said that Ashley Biden’s diary hasn’t been proven to be hers. Well we now have her own words saying it was hers. So as we all knew (just some don’t want to act like it) Joe is a pedophile.

Search the internet and you can find what you want to hear:

....wake up.

The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Search the internet and you can find what you want to hear:

....wake up.

The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia

Yikes buddy, turn off NPR, they've really left you in the dark.

The people who stole her diary where she wrote that he took inappropriate showers with her have already been arrested, tried, and convicted.