Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Search the internet and you can find what you want to hear:

....wake up.

The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia

You can find whatever you like especially if you don’t read the fine print on the article you sent. The article you sent proved it is true.

This is on the bottom of the page you sent. They were hoping everyone would be like you and just read what they wanted them to see and not get down to the hidden truth. WAKE UP!

IMG_1647.jpeg

HarryWarden

Ya you people are obsessed.
It's like your religion.
Sad.
… you have a picture of a Supreme Court justice as your profile picture, you constantly post about politics, you take the time to hit the thumb down button on dozens of political comments a day and the caption under your profile picture refers to your political views. You’re projecting

Someone asked for proof that trump took the vaccine and I posted it

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
We have people on here that have said that Ashley Biden’s diary hasn’t been proven to be hers. Well we now have her own words saying it was hers. So as we all knew (just some don’t want to act like it) Joe is a pedophile.

Lol, dang the brain level needs to go up. Quit drinking for a year. I'd bet your problem solving skills would go up..

Ou812fu

Lol...without even looking, I can guarantee you were cheerleading the vaccine before Trump lost the election.
The supposed vax, shut down everything being closed down. Do you not realize we would have been easily had lock downs way past where they were. If they didn't push them .

Ou812fu

… you have a picture of a Supreme Court justice as your profile picture, you constantly post about politics, you take the time to hit the thumb down button on dozens of political comments a day and the caption under your profile picture refers to your political views. You’re projecting

Someone asked for proof that trump took the vaccine and I posted it
Did he say he took the COVID vax, or did he say I took the vax?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Lol, dang the brain level needs to go up. Quit drinking for a year. I'd bet your problem solving skills would go up..

Hope you are agreeing with me that Ashley Biden’s diary is proven true. With your wording it is hard to tell.

IMG_1650.jpeg

Ou812fu

Cringe infomercial
That very one tells you what he was calling the vaccine. Regeneron.

The fact that they say they didn't change the definition of vaccine is also so crazy..

But keep up with your cringe ignorance.nothing as cringe as this pedo you support.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

That very one tells you what he was calling the vaccine. Regeneron.

The fact that they say they didn't change the definition of vaccine is also so crazy..

But keep up with your cringe ignorance.
Let us know when the lizard people begin their final onslaught against us, humans 😂