Everyone signed on to Webcam?

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Goldilocks, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

Mr Smith will speak at 1920 central time. Sign on so you can witness our Fate.

2. thedownhillEXPRESS

thedownhillEXPRESS Well-Known Member

Ohh boy!!!
    Lets play a drinking game.

Take a drink when:

Fred says regrets.
    Fred says economic
    Fred ....., heck just drink and watch him weave his story of B.S.

3. Goldilocks

Oh HE**l, I have been good for too long, 28 years, lets break out the weed....lol

4. panozman

panozman New Member

Can someone please post a link to the entertainment Lol. Thanks!

5. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

Is this a party? Can I come over and play????? LOL!!!

6. Goldilocks

You can submit questions!! Please be professional. Not like that ass with his video tape.

7. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Won't do any good dear. Smith is a smug and arrogant SOB especially towards hourly employees. About the best "answer" you'll get is one that is highly defensive with twisted words and all.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  8. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

I'm from brown, so he'd ignore me altogether. I'd have some fun with the little beatch, if he'd let me in to play.

9. StuffItFred

StuffItFred Member

I ate not long ago and am afraid I will vomit from Fred's verbal diarrhea if I listen and watch. I will wait to read and hear the news elsewhere than from the horse's a** himself!

10. WickedTexan

WickedTexan Member

Fred keeps wanting Brozniak to take all the heat with the Express changes. I can see him shoving him out there like Nixon did to Ziegler.

11. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Almost anything Smith does is scripted to the hilt. I'm guessing they'll have to add a bit of extra security for Uncle Fred.

12. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Bronczek is the All-American boy/Yes Man/Bl*wjob artist. When Fred finally abandons ship, Dave will likely take the helm...and steer right into the dock. It's like he dropped out of Fred's ass and just came to life.

13. Goldilocks

A Golden Boy! This is nothing but a sales pitch for Ground. Fred did say that Ground and Express would never be combined.

14. jmeti000

jmeti000 Member

Ya, and I noticed how he conveniently left out the REAL reason why.

15. Rhoderunner

Rhoderunner Active Member

They just did the preflight check tonite. They drop the bombs tomorrow. Sleep tight and be prepared for some ankle grabbing.

16. StuffItFred

StuffItFred Member

His reported salary for 2011 was just over $4.5mil. I am pretty sure these 2 jerkoffs are like the president and vice president and travel seperately "for security purposes"

17. Rhoderunner

Well he did and he didn't. He DID light up like a frickin Christmas tree and say "because it makes me a ton of money"

18. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

Reading articles on Google News which are saying these changes are to be implemented by Fiscal Year 2016 with most of it by 2015. Hoping for 2 decent years to get things lined up and save some pennies.

19. Rhoderunner

I think that's when they expect to see positive numbers from the changes. Have to get them in place before they give results. But I hope you're right Van !!

20. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

Of course Fiscal Year 2015 starts mid-2014 and they'll be doing plenty before then. Fred has openly stated $1.7 Billion in savings so now has to prove it. Will be lucky if I make $40k in 2013. He also said they'll be increasing dividends.