Everyone's got a story

finaddict

Every Feeder driver (package too but not on this thread) has a story about a bad first trip. I was reading a post somewhere on here and I thought I'd share driving somewhere for the first time. I missed the turn, went into a neighborhood with doubles, streets with culdesac's and kept on going. Hit a single lane bridge ahead sign with weight limit 20K and stopped. It was going thru a corn field with slim winding lanes and a farmer walked down his drive as I was putting out my triangles and asked if I needed help. He said, break it down, turn around in my drive and haul each piece to town to put back together. Four wheelers even stopped to ask if I needed help. It took a little while but kept calm and tried to keep it safe with triangles and such. And if your a feeder driver you will realize when I put it back together, it was now heavier on rear. Good community...Hagerstown, MD

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Every Feeder driver (package too but not on this thread) has a story about a bad first trip. I was reading a post somewhere on here and I thought I'd share driving somewhere for the first time. I missed the turn, went into a neighborhood with doubles, streets with culdesac's and kept on going. Hit a single lane bridge ahead sign with weight limit 20K and stopped. It was going thru a corn field with slim winding lanes and a farmer walked down his drive as I was putting out my triangles and asked if I needed help. He said, break it down, turn around in my drive and haul each piece to town to put back together. Four wheelers even stopped to ask if I needed help. It took a little while but kept calm and tried to keep it safe with triangles and such. And if your a feeder driver you will realize when I put it back together, it was now heavier on rear. Good community...Hagerstown, MD
Why I didn't sign feeder bid.