Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Sports' started by 705red, Aug 4, 2009.

1. 705red

705red Browncafe Steward

We are nearing another NFL season and with this its time to set up our yearly fantasy league. Anyone interested please pm me your email and I will send out an invite.

I will reserve spots for the next couple of weeks for those that would like to return from last years league. We do a live draft online and enjoy some good trash talk during the season.

If i get a nice turnout maybe we will expand the league. I'm in one that allows 24 teams to play, 12 AFC and 12 NFC each conference has a separate draft but we do play against each other.

Tie maybe you can make the draft this year so we wont hear you crying about how bad your team is!:angry::angry::happy-very:
  2. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

Football !!!

One of my favorite vices !!!

It will be a tuff Madden and his man crush, Brett. No Tony Annoying Kornmister, no Chucky and his sour puss, Tony will be without Jessica.....the list goes on and on.....!!!

I can't wait.
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  3. tieguy

tieguy Banned

I should have gotten an award for manager of the year. I had the highest scoring team in the league and the highest scored against team in the league. Clearly my leadership motivated the other team to succeed when they played me. :happy-very:
  4. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

You haven't taken me yet...I am motivated? ..:naive:

Clearly is the operational word...your words motivate !!!

Let's get this party started !!!

Mr. President...the coin....
  5. tonyexpress

tonyexpress Whac-A-Troll Patrol Staff Member

Interesting way to say you were a BIG LOSER last year!!

Motivate me baby!!:happy-very:

6. bigguy57

bigguy57 New Member

What's the basic rules and requirements?
  7. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

Waiting for more information.
  8. 1989

1989 Well-Known Member

Just a little pointer....Pick Brady number one over all...You can't go wrong.:wink2:
  9. fethrs

fethrs Well-Known Member

aj send him a pm for an invite and see if it works
  10. TechGrrl

TechGrrl Space Cadet

Well, as of this morning, the man crush is back, in Viking Purple!
  11. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

LOL on the man crush in purple, mmmmmm one of my favorite colors.:happy-very: I hope he stays in good health this year.

Sent Red a PM reminding him everyone is patiently waiting.
  12. 705red

705red Browncafe Steward

Sorry guys I have been a little busy. As of right now I only have 5 people interested including myself We need 10 people total, and I was looking at Sunday of labor day weekend to do the draft, seeing that Sunday night is the busiest usually on here.

If anyone is interested shoot me a pm with your email and now its first come first serve.
  13. 1989

1989 Well-Known Member

Come on, we need at least 5 more people.
  14. Brown_Eyed_Girl

Brown_Eyed_Girl New Member

I think I'm the only person in WI that still supports #4 : (
  15. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Paul Molitor?
  16. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

And I always thought Fantasy Football meant that the Bears won their division! Go figure.
  17. Brown_Eyed_Girl

Brown_Eyed_Girl New Member

Lol good one. You're close though. Try the big joke that's going around "Cash 4 Clunkers".
  18. 705red

705red Browncafe Steward

I activated last years league and have sent out emails to veryone that was in it last year. In a few days those that have not respnded I will start filling in with new cafers that have shown interest.
  19. Bad Gas!

Bad Gas! Active Member

Please send me league # and password..I cant find this years league..thanks
  20. 1989

1989 Well-Known Member

I clicked on the link Red sent and had to sign in to ESPN. We still have last years players. Red won't know your ESPN password.