Favorite Cartoon as a kid.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I used to watch G.I. Joe every morning while eating my Honeycomb (or whichever cereal had the coolest prize that week) before school. Thanks to The Hub, I watch it with my two boys every weekday morning at 6:30. Guess what they're eating...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I used to watch G.I. Joe every morning while eating my Honeycomb (or whichever cereal had the coolest prize that week) before school. Thanks to The Hub, I watch it with my two boys every weekday morning at 6:30. Guess what they're eating...

Yup...GI joe...and I liked He-man and the Masters of the Universe too

moreluck

golden ticket member

speaking of cereal eating while watching TV.....with 3 kids, no one liked the same cereal or the same cartoons. I gave them the choice of cereal, but I always put it on the local news...........figuring maybe they would absorb something besides the antics of Larry, Curly & Moe.
Cereals were Fruity Pebbles, Count Chocula and Capt. Crunch.....can you say sugar? The teacher got them after that, sucks to be her/him.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When I was a kid, I had cereal, not many choices....maybe rice crispies or shredded wheat (3"x2" bars) or corn flakes and I read the cereal box ....no TV in the kitchen. The one TV in the house was in the living room. Sometimes the radio was on the news while we ate b-fast.

I remember when going to the grocery store (ACME) with my mom....no eternal aisle of cereals. Choices were limited to just a few kinds. Today there are too many choices and mostly sugary stuff.