FBI Raids Mar-a-lago

newolddude

Image-19.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey, FBI I found all those papers you are looking for.

Pictures of torn-up paper notes in bowls of TWO of Trump's toilets emerge in WH correspondent Maggie Haberman's new book after he denied flushing Oval Office docs: Donald says pics are 'fabricated'​

• The images published by Axios purportedly show two sets of notes in the toilets
  • They were supplied by a source in the White House, it has been claimed
  • Pictures were obtained by Maggie Haberman, a White House correspondent
  • Trump has previously denied allegations that he flushed official documents down the White House toilets

newolddude

Pictures of torn-up paper notes in bowls of TWO of Trump's toilets emerge in WH correspondent Maggie Haberman's new book after he denied flushing Oval Office docs: Donald says pics are 'fabricated'​

• The images published by Axios purportedly show two sets of notes in the toilets
  • Trump has previously denied allegations that he flushed official documents down the White House toilets
You mean friend of Trump/Trump defender Maggie Haberman?

newolddude

I don’t remember many people crying and wailing about “civil war” when a Republican FBI Director announced a criminal investigation of the Democratic nominee 11 days before the 2016 election.

over9five

Staff member

Trying to tell me there are no paper shredders in the freakin White House?

newolddude

You probably didn't mean to make this point but a possible reason for today's raid is to get the Democratic base riled up before the midterms. And nothing gets them riled up like going after Trump.
Id imagine the smile on Ron DeSantis’s face is bigger than any Democrat tonight. And Mike Pence is probably going crazy with one celebratory Michelob Ultra.

Box Ox

Id imagine the smile on Ron DeSantis’s face is bigger than any Democrat tonight.

Sounds like we're assuming that Trump will be tried and convicted on felony charges as a result of the raid. If he's not he's gonna be more determined to run for President again than ever after this and a lot of people who were starting to take a good look at DeSantis will probably fall in line behind him.