Fedex insiders ready to profit off your hours reductions...

thedownhillEXPRESS

We've seen it coming for years. He made his move. R1a made his. Your turn.

I am , right here by helping spread the word about deception....
There has been a marked upswing in readership over the past few months, people are worried, its a shame fedex employees have to get their information from a competitors forum rather than their own management.....

bbsam

Staff member
They will be informed soon. As to the upswing in readership, fat lotta good that's gonna do them.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You guys are something else. I said that there are conflicting reports about our stock on nearly a regular basis.

You still find fault with it.

:::shakes head, laughing:::

hypo hanna

Why yes I did find fault with your statement that "you might as well close your eyes and point."
Insider trading is both real and profitable for those unethical enough to engage in the practice.
That Forbes would write about the transaction and that stock analyst would pay extremely close attention to such a trade only proves that it not considered a run of the mill stock buy.
:rolling eyes:

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Why yes I did find fault with your statement that "you might as well close your eyes and point."
Insider trading is both real and profitable for those unethical enough to engage in the practice.
That Forbes would write about the transaction and that stock analyst would pay extremely close attention to such a trade only proves that it not considered a run of the mill stock buy.

FedEx execs have been busted for stock trading inconsistencies before.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

Except for those who see it as just another transaction that doesn't signal much of anything. The financial mags/papers aren't pushing FX as a 'buy' any more that they usually do as a result of this.